“Great Nights Stay”

Ranked #24 of 57 Hotels in Long Beach
San Bernardino, California
“Great Nights Stay”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

The room was very clean, great customer service, the manager Ash was great... Great location, near everything. The Jacuzzi room was really nice, very relaxing and came right at the nick of time after the long drive I had. Overall it was great..

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Imu E
LBGeneralManager, General Manager at Days Inn Long Beach City Center, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review. We agree that our team does a great job. It is nice to hear that you found them to be both friendly and efficient. It is delightful to know that you had such a comfortable and memorable stay.

If you are in town please feel free to contact me.

Thank You.
Ash Solanki.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed May 23, 2014

We stayed here for one night to attend my son's graduation at Cal State -- Long Beach. The staff was very courteous, friendly and helpful. Gave us good advice on local restaurants. The beds were very comfortable, and as another reviewer said, Ash Solanki, the manager, was brilliant. I accidentally left my checkbook in the room when we checked out & he called me as soon as they turned it over to him. There are a lot of places where that would never have happened. I have no problems recommending this hotel to one & all. The prices are good, and the service was excellent.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Cliff M
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed May 22, 2014

We had a wonderful two night stay at the Days Inn in Long Beach, CA. The room was comfortably arranged. Check in was easy, the room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Most of all we had a very good experience with the people who run the hotel especially the manager Ash Solanki. Ash was a pleasant welcoming person who went out of his way to make our stay comfortable. We would definitely return to this hotel when we are in Long Beach again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
LBGeneralManager, General Manager at Days Inn Long Beach City Center, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Dear Guest,

We at the Days Inn Long Beach City Center would like to thank you for your recent stay and for taking the time to fill out a review at this website.

It is always a pleasure and we appreciate your review for service. Delighted that myself and my staff were able to add value to your stay and what we strive to achieve everyday.

We look forward to your return on next visit to Long Beach.

Murrieta, California
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I arrived late at night, with a group of rowdy young guys yelling in the parking lot, then taking off down PCH. This is located in a slum area, so extreme care should be taken when venturing out. The staff was not too impressive, the lobby was old and rundown, as was the entire motel. The rooms have the thinnest walls outside of Japan, and the room was not nice. No closet, but a wardrobe that was very short in height. The drawer of the night table between the beds would not stay shut, not a big thing, but indicative of the upkeep. Very small bathroom with the sink located outside in the room. Toilet was small too.

Overall, I cannot imagine how anyone could say they were coming back to this place, or could give this more than 1-2 stars. For $100/night it was not what I was expecting, and will warn others away before making the same mistake. Too bad, but don't try it!

Room Tip: Not sure if any rooms here would be any quieter, as the PCH has trucks, motorcycles and booming cars...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Please accept my sincere apologies for the level of cleanliness in your room. As this hotel's manager, I can assure you that I am taking your feedback very seriously and will be working with the staff to ensure the issues you experienced are not a problem moving forward.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. Please contact me, at daysinnlongbeach@yahoo.com if you would like to discuss this further. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.

General Manager.

Travelers are raving about these Long Beach hotels

Wellington, New Zealand
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Stay was pleasant & room was very clean. Key difference though was the service. Manager Ash & his wife Sheetal were very helpful & friendly along with rest of the hotel staff. Location was great for the Grand Prix race plus for shopping & a decent breakfast. Will definitely stay there again when I'm in town & recommend it to my friends & family.

• Stayed April 2014
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Best value for money. Had a good time as most of the destinations were close by (10 - 30 min).
Manager Ash and his Wife made this place very comfortable to stay at. Try asking these guys for favors and be surprised for what you can get.
I recommend this place for a stopover or for 3 to 4 days.
Clean and Tidy...

Room Tip: Ash just made this holiday happen. Great place to stay. good value for money.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review of your recent stay with us. I am glad that you found our location to be easily accessible and comfortable. Thank you for your kind words about the staff at the hotel as I feel they are our biggest asset. We hope to have you as our guest again soon.

Thank You.