“Best Hole In The Wall”

Days Inn Long Beach City Center
Ranked #23 of 58 Hotels in Long Beach
Reviewed April 21, 2014

So I passed by a couple of hotels that were in the ruins until I happened to come by this one. I decided to go in and immediately was greeted by friendly staff. They were able to make my reservation quick and easy. The room was very clean and looked very well for the price I paid. Definitely going back when I'm in town.

Room Tip: Non smoking rooms are in the best locations.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
LBGeneralManager, General Manager at Days Inn Long Beach City Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Dear Guest,

We can’t thank you enough for your kind words about The Days Inn Long Beach especially your compliment of our “amazing” staff! It’s always humbling to receive such high praise from someone who travels so extensively. Again, we really appreciate the review and look forward to
welcoming you back very soon!

Your Sincerely,

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Been traveling to LB for 3 years now for FormulaD race, just need a place to rest. We get late every night and leave really early. Breakfast are really simple, a few muffins and bagels, juice and coffee (have to be there early if u want some of that... And only 2 chairs to seat ... So....). Rooms are clean enough (could be better), a lil old, but ok for our needs. The major issue is the noise, you can hear sounds from other rooms too much IMO. Other than that, location in PCH works just fine.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Sarah M

Dear Guest,

Thank you for continuing to choose and share your experiences at The Days Inn Long Beach Please rest assured that “your comfort is still our profession”. I would love to hear more about your recent experience and can be reached at daysinnlongbeach@yahoo.com or 562-591-0088. As you know, we take all guest comments seriously and though we’re sorry to hear your experience wasn’t positive, we see every opportunity as a chance to learn and to grow.

Your Sincerely,

Reviewed April 17, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
LBGeneralManager, General Manager at Days Inn Long Beach City Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I stayed there couple of weeks ago n would say that i really got my money's worth. The price was very reasonable. i stayed in one of their newly renovated room and it was just amazing. It was very clean n nice. Queen Marry and Beach is less then 10 min drive away. The staffs were very friendly n helpful.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Days Inn Long Beach on your recent visit to the city and for taking the time to share your experience. We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay with us.
At Days Inn Long Beach, we strive to provide superior levels of service to all guests, therefore your feedback is very important to us and we thank you again for providing it.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon and hope that your next visit will be as pleasing as the previous one.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed March 30, 2014

The room itself was clean and surprisingly nice but the noise all night long from traffic and the other hotel "guests" through what must be paper thin walls kept me up most of the night. Not a good thing when I had to work a Trade Show at 8am the next morning. This place attracts the low life and they seem to have no consideration for others.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
LBGeneralManager, General Manager at Days Inn Long Beach City Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Thank you for sharing your comments from your recent stay. We are very sorry to hear your stay was less than enjoyable, and was not a reflection of the service and standards Days Inn prides itself on.

We hope you will give us another chance. We would love another opportunity to establish that we are able to provide you with the personal, instinctive and renewing experience that you deserve.

Thank You.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

I visited this hotel before and the friendly manner that I was treated by the staff, make me come back. I made my reservation by phone and the friendly manager was very helpful and professional. On my checked in, I was greeted by a very courteous lady named Priyanka.
I recommend this hotel because price is very decent and customer service is GREAT!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for these comments!
It comes from the heart, and knowing we were able to make your stay a memorable one is the best thing in the hospitality industry.
Please be assured I will thank Priyanka for her exceptional guest service, I am sure your comment will put a smile on her face for the entire day.
We hope you will come back for another great stay with us!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Had a chance to stay here a few months back for business in town and was impressed with the quality of room and service for the price. I got one of the newer rooms (they're currently renovating the hotel with all new ones) and was completely satisfied - new TVs, hardwood floors, comfy beds, you name it.

Everyone that I encountered at the hotel was super nice and professional - Alan and Sheetal(sp?) at check-in were both very helpful with directions for the area. Also, my housekeeper for the room - Silvia - was a sweetheart.

If I find myself back in Long Beach for work, Days Inn is definitely going to be at the top of my list.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank JamesCypert

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Days Inn Long Beach City Center! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I am thrilled to hear that our staff was so accommodating in helping you feel comfortable with your room. I will surely pass on the message to Sheetal and Alan and of course our housekeeping maid Silvia im sure they will be happy to hear.

I appreciate your positive feedback on your overall experience. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, should your travels bring you back to Long Beach.