“Happy we stayed here.”

Quality Inn Long Beach Airport
Ranked #37 of 58 Hotels in Long Beach
Reviewed October 8, 2009

The room was very clean and quite. We were on the bottom floor and the hotel looked full. The room was spacious and the linen was clean. The People were kind and very good to work with us. I watched and got the internet and got a great deal 75.00 with tax.
thanks!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Long Beach Airport

Reviewed September 27, 2009

I stayed 8 nights in different hotels and the beds I had here were the best ever. They seemed new. I dont know if all rooms are that way but I would def stay at a Quality Inn again because of those beds. The pool and hot tub were cozy. The breakfast was average...but free.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2009

Room was spacious but a little dark and huge windows which people regularly walked passed. Pool looked small but nice, full of kids so didnt go in. Hotel was located a little far from any attractions so only good if you have a car. Free breakfast was good with plenty of selection.

Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
QILONGBEACH, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Long Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2009

The Quality Inn Long Beach appreciates guests taking the time to fill out a Tripadvisor review. We would like to note that the Quality Inn Long Beach is conveniently located within 2-3 miles of most Long Beach attractions including the Aquarium of the Pacific, Long Beach Convention Center, Port of Long Beach, Long Beach Airport, Cal State Long Beach, and beaches. As well, we do provide FREE transportation to any location within a five mile radius. Shuttle times are Mon - Fri 9am-5pm and Sat & Sun 9am-2pm. Shuttles run on the hour.

Brenda Harris
Director of Sales

Reviewed May 4, 2009

Stayed here before a cruise.
Got in later (9pm). Not much trouble finding the place. It didn't seem like the best section of town, but no legitimate concerns.
Free parking.
Checked in without any problem.
Wanted to reserve the free shuttle for the cruise pier (one big reason I chose this place) but it only runs from 9-2 (if I remember right) and on the hour. Plus it only holds about 6 people. Since we got in late, only the last run was available, but wouldn't hold more than three (of five) of us, so that didn't work out. Bottom line- book early for the shuttle if you intend to take it.
Room was very large with a pair of queen beds. But I couldn't warm up to it. Kind of a generic atmosphere. Bathroom area was average, though the sink counter space was quite large.
Free wireless internet worked fine.
Typical buffet breakfast worked for me.
Suitable for a one night stay, but I doubt I'd go back as it was a bit pricey in my opinion.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank thompstone
Reviewed February 28, 2009

This was as perfect hotel for my budget. But, I was very pleasantly surprised. It was clean and Quiet and I felt safe. The continental breakfast was much more than expected and saved me more money by not having to eat elsewhere. The room was large and house keeping kept it very tidy for me. I was there for 5 nights and do not have one complaint about the place. Staff was friendly, I did not know my way around Long Beach, they gave a map. I liked that I did not have to pay for parking like other hotels in the area. There is a computer in the lobby that I used to check into my flight. I will be staying there again next year for the same event I attended at the Belmont Pool. Rindy, Galt CA

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed February 28, 2009

I stayed 2 nights. Rooms were clean and ammenities were great. Free internet, business center, and fax center are complimentary.
I liked the staff, very friendly

Stayed: February 2009
Reviewed October 2, 2008

I had read some mixed reviews about this hotel online before I booked it. Stayed here for 2 nights in August 2008. Upon check-in, the first thing we noticed was the lobby was under construction. No big deal. Found our room which was decent enough. Tons of TV channels! One thing that looked kinda bad was the door to the bathroom. Looked as if they had taken an old door from the garbage and put it on the bathroom. Thin as can be and it barely fit on the frame. Then we went to the front desk and asked the man what are options are for food in the area. He was friendly but basically said "not much". He did mention the fast food mexican across the street. We asked if there was a pasta place nearby and he gave us directions to another neighbourhood with a lot of choice. Funny thing is, upon investigation we found a pasta place RIGHT NEXT DOOR (about 50 yards from their front door). In fact, they share the same parking lot as the hotel!!. The pool/hot tub area was fine and we spent a few hours down there. May have seen a couple ants in my restroom, but thats it except for one cockroach i saw OUTSIDE drowned by the pool. The neighbourhood seemed OK, tho i would not want to be walking around it at night. For the price, not bad. Been to MUCH worse.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank canuck668
QILONGBEACH, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Long Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2009

The Quality Inn Long Beach appeciates guests taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor. The Quality Inn Long Beach is happy to say that we have undergone new management and rennovations in 2008. Further, we are proud to say that the Quality Inn Long Beach recently received a 97% Cleanliness on our recent Choice Quality Inspection score (Nov. 2009). The Quality Inn Long Beach has two eating places located on the property: Big E Pizza and Italian Food and Subway. There are also numerous restaurants in the area that we would be glad to assist you with.

Brenda Harris - Director of Sales