“Montezumas revenge”

King Taco
Ranked #197 of 1,307 Restaurants in Long Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

I was disappointed that they had no sour cream and the menu was very basic. The burrito I ate also kept me up all night with Montezumas revenge. This really sucked as I was going on a cruise the following morning.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 9, 2019

This change was recommended to us by a former Californian. I've never seen a longer line at a "fast food" place. There are so many choices of meats and condiments and customers are called up as the items are assembled to order, but it is worth waiting for.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

Long line to order, another long wait to get our food made. I ordered carne asada tacos, carnitas tacos, chicken tacos, chicharon tacos, carne asada sopes, horchata and champorado. Food is okay but I was told cheese was extra. I wish I knew that when I was paying. I also did not see any limes and did not like the champorado drink. Service is terrible. The man making our food was so unfriendly.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing they stick with what they know for tacos and tamales. Me and my wife went there for dinner and had some tacos and tamales and really enjoyed the food as the food was fresh. This place is road trip worthy

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

I was staying at a hotel near King Taco and decided to check it out. The food was great especially for a fast food restaurant. Fresh Authentic Mexican food.
The lines can grow long quick! They are fast though.
Well worth a stop!