“Best Breakfast in Long Beach”
Review of The Small Cafe

The Small Cafe
Ranked #271 of 1,147 Restaurants in Long Beach
Reviewed April 24, 2007

I went to this restaurant for breakfast and it was the yummiest place ever. I felt like I was at home getting served a freshly cooked meal. The service was great too! It was like a mom & pop style restaurant and I could tell that the waitresses knew and cared about each of there customers. It's a locals spot, but everyone there makes you feel at home even if you're not a local. I had really good coffee, fresh squeezed O.J., a special on the blackboard called Chilaqueles which was homemade tortilla chips covered in scrambled eggs, cheese, and this awesome ranchera sauce that I can't stop thinking about!! All that's left to say is that if you're ever in Long Beach, this place is a MUST VISIT! Oh, and the cinnamon rolls are amazing!! Home made and fabulous!