“First visit to Long Beach”

Best Western Plus Hotel at the Convention Center
Ranked #5 of 55 Hotels in Long Beach
Little Rock, Arkansas
“First visit to Long Beach”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

My husband and I were on vacation and chose the Best Western Plus. We were very pleasantly surprised. It was a great location. The staff were very helpful. The hotel is approximately two blocks from the beach. My husband and I thought about it, and we can't think of one thing to complain about. The free buffet breakfast was very good. There was a wide choice of items to choose from. (We found a grocery store, across the street, which was convenient for picking up some items we needed.) We have family in Long Beach and we will stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Debby L

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Vernon, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Great spot! Excellent location in Long Beach. Had a second floor room with a nice view of the street. It was an enjoyable experience from the start with very friendly front desk staff. The room was very nice, clean and welcoming. Sadly, the beds were doubles and for two adults and two teens, it was 'cozy.' Breakfast was good but there was very limited seating and had to bring breakfast back to the room.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank Leigha H
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Very good location. Enjoyed the local restaurants. Short walk to waterfront. Great service and value for your dollars. Beds were comfortable. Carpeting a little worn. Rooms clean and comfortable. Breakfast was fresh with good variety. Would recommend and stay again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Piscataway, United States
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I would recommend as one of the best hotels that I have stayed. The staff is courteous and friendly. Rooms are neat and tidy. I loved the healthy breakfast. I just had one issue. I felt that the queen beds were twin sized and hence not good for a couple in that size of a bed. Since I was on a business trip, I didn't mind that but if I was on a vacation with my wife, I would have complained at the desk. But overall I loved my stay there and I would recommend anyone. I would definitely revisit this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

New York City, New York
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Was in Long Beach visiting family and decided to stay by the convention center. The BW Plus was a last minute choice and I am glad I took it! The staff was more than excellent!! Everyone was polite and professional. One employee, Mirian called me right after I had left my Ipad in the lobby. I'm glad to know there are still honest employees. She is awesome, ask for her when making a reservation! I will stay here again without a doubt next time I visit my family. Only downside is the breakfast room, maybe a bit to small, but beds are nice and comfy and rooms are updated and modern.

Room Tip: Rooms facing Linden are very nice!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank travelcrazy_365
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

This place was absolutely phenomenal. Bed was comfortable. Room was nice. MICHELLE at the front desk was super helpful. Would definitely stay there again..... As A Best Western Gold Member I Was Totally Satisfied

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank wwTMd
California
Reviewed February 18, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for one night to attend our niece's wedding on a Carnival cruise ship docked in Long Beach Harbor. This hotel was wonderful and in a great location. Walking distance to many restaurants and was a short drive over the bridge to the cruise ship terminal. Staff was extremely nice and helpful. The hotel is very clean, rooms are spacious and looked to be recently updated. We thought the beds were comfortable and we slept well. Plenty of counter space in the bathroom, hair dryers are provided. Breakfast in the morning was good and there was a nice variety of foods - bagels, toast, fresh fruit, cereals, make your own waffles, eggs, sausage & yogurts. We will definitely stay here again and would highly recommend this hotel to family and friends. You won't be disappointed if you stay here.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family