“Expected standard”

Ranked #18 of 57 Hotels in Long Beach
Tallinn, Estonia
“Expected standard”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I have been Comfort Inn guest in Canada, so then Navigation system showed me nearest accomodation at Long Beach, decision was quick. Standard as expected - good, service friendly and car parking easy and safe.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Harri T

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Kingman, Arizona
Reviewed November 7, 2012

This is the best plan any hotel could ever come up with and Comfort Inn and Suites
has done a terrific job!
The room was clean and comfortable, the breakfast was perfect to send us off on our cruise.
The shuttle driver to the harbor was right on time and very polite and saying the same about our return shuttle cab.
I sent the information about this PARK SLEEP AND Cruise, to my travel agent and she was very pleased to get it.

Thank you for making our Cruise Vacation an enjoyable experience!
NA Kronenberger

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank nak11243
Reviewed November 7, 2012

The staff and the cleanliness of the rooms is what keeps me wanting to come back here. Even the maintenance staff was great here. I would stay at this hotel anytime I'm back in long beach area, I had a very good time.

• Stayed August 2012
2 Thank devonric
San Diego, California
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We booked the park and sail package because of the reviews and the price. I was skeptical but very pleasantly surprised. The check-in went smoothly, the grounds were well-kept, and the room was large, clean and comfortable. The pool area was very nice, but we just didn't have time to enjoy it. I did make a comment to my husband that we should stay here if we were in the area again. The offer included parking our car for the 7 days we were on our cruise and getting us to the cruise port. They called the cab for us in the morning, and payed the driver for our ride, and we arrived at the cruise port in about 10 minutes, maybe less. After our cruise when we got off the ship, the baggage porter got us a cab, we told him where we were staying, and when he dropped us off at the hotel, he collected his fare from the office. Our car was safely parked where we had left it. I was unsure at first about the general area, but it was fine. There are several fast food restaurants to choose from, a CVS across the street and a Rite Aid one block down, which was very convenient for purchasing any forgotten items. It was also not far from The Pike in Long Beach, which has a pier and a variety of shops and restaurants where we ate dinner the night before our cruise. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank debramarie1
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We stayed the night before our cruise with the park and sail package. This motel was the best park and sail package we have ever had. First the desk clerk asked us to park the car in the front parking lot where they can keep an eye on the vehicle 24/7. Next, the morning we were to leave for the ship you tell the desk clerk what time you want to leave and they call a cab for you. We had 5 people with lots of luggage so the desk clerk arranged for a van for us. When we signed up for our cab we were given information on how to get a cab back to the motel to get the car. When we arrived back at the motel the desk clerk came out to get the cab number for payment. The whole process was so easy and comfortable.

From the moment that we arrived at the motel the service was outstanding and the staff was very freindly and helpful. One person in our party arrived on the airport shuttle. She was elderly with 2 heavy bags. Since we were on the second floor with no elevator, the desk clerk called for someone to carry her bags to her room without her having to ask for that service.

The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The free breakfast was outstanding, much more then the contential breakfast you get at most motels.

In the past we have stayed at another well known motel chain that we were happy with, but when we sail again we will always stay at this Comfort Inn & Suites.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Katie S
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We were on our Mexican Riviera Cruise and booked a night at this hotel to stay after we return from the trip. The offer included a 7 day free parking and free shuttle to and from the cruise ship which came in very handy for us. The representative allowed us to leave the car there before our trip. Upon our arrival, we even received a free upgrade to a Jacuzzi room. The rooms are VERY spacious, clean and the beds were very comfy. We were not sure what to expect but we will definitely stay with them again when we are in that area or when the next cruise comes along!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Kenan S
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I don't usually stay at local hotels. Normally I try to stay someplace more "Ritzy" but I took a chance on this one because I was tired and couldn't safely drive any more. Well as my luck would have it, it was a pretty cool place to visit. I didn't get there until late night/early morning so the evening check in was brief. There was one guy behind the counter but he was alert and knowledgeable of his facility and how to work the register. I can't tell you how many times I've gone to a hotel and the receptionist was unable to do that particular task. Needless to say, he worked out all the discounts (one actually...but it was a good one) and gave me my key. POINT FOR THE DISCOUNT.

Once in the room I was surprised at how well it was organized and cleaned. I didn't really like the wall A/C unit because of the freon smell that it leaves behind but circulate the air for about 30 minutes and that's a done deal. The room was spacious and comfortable...that's all that matters. I sleep quite well.

The next day offered a free mini breakfast bar and very busy and friendly staff of workers who appeared to be all family (in behavior...I loved that). Everyone said hello and greeted me with smiles and enthusiasm (even before I had my coffee).There was a young lady in the breakfast area who was greeting everyone and putting things away but offered to get whatever I needed if it was already put away..all I had to do was let her know. It was really a nice experience. The manager Myrtle, was really nice and informed me that in fact the people I had encountered (Keri @ breakfast, Christian & Jimmy @ the counter) were in fact family. Well I told her that now I would be family and she would see me more often. When I'm passing through there, Mrytle and her family oriented staff will always be my first choice.

Thanks Fam,