We stayed here before our Carnival cruise. I had booked another hotel in Long Beach but the Comfort Inn was recommended by someone on a cruise review, so I changed hotels and was glad I did. I loved this hotel.
Front desk was pleasant. The one major negative is they do not have an elevator but there was a man to help us get our bags upstairs. We were told someone in the morning would be able to help but there was not.
We were in a king suite, nice sized room. The room was clean. When we turned the air conditioner on, it smelled like urine to me. We don't know if it was or if it was a fragrant flower outside. We called the front desk about it and the sent up someone to take care of it. All they did was spray a room deodorizer. We lived with the smell.
The beds were comfortable. The room had a fridge, microwave and safe.
The pool area was clean and relaxing.
I found the hotel very cute and cozy. There are gates on the property, the hotel, not the parking lot, which were locked at night. I'm not sure about the neighborhood at night. I felt very safe within the hotel at night.
There is an Albertson's across the street, a CVS Pharmacy, Starbucks. And to the east of the hotel, next door there is a Churches Fried Chicken, McDonald's and Taco Bell. Across the other street I believe is a Rite Aid. We visited the CVS Pharmacy and the fast food places during daylight hours.
Breakfast in the morning was standard, they have waffles you can make.
At checkout, the front desk called a taxi for us to the cruise terminal. I cannot remember the cost of the taxi to the terminal. But, of course, we had to pay for the taxi.
I would definitely stay here again, it was a good choice for us.
Please excuse the mess in the room pics, didn't think to take them before we settled in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located Comfort Inn & Suites provides easy access to waterfront attractions, including the historic Queen Mary ocean liner, Carnival Cruise Terminal and the Royal Caribbean Cruise Line and Catalina Island. The hotel is also just 3 miles from the Long Beach Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites near Long Beach Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Long Beach
- Comfort Inn & Suites Long Beach Hotel Long Beach
- Comfort Inn Long Beach
- Long Beach Comfort Inn