“Easy to find unusual house.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Skinny House

Skinny House
Bakersfield, California
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Easy to find unusual house.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

We found this house with ease using our GPS. We stopped and took a few pictures, as I am sure many people do. Would love to see the inside. Maybe some day they will offer tours.

Visited May 2014

Long Beach, California
“I blinked and missed it...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

It's very easy to miss. Excellent little hidden gem in Long Beach. It's worth the stop to snap a few pictures. I wish I knew what it looked like inside.

Visited April 2014
San Diego, California
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 84 helpful votes
“so thin you might miss it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

Drove by one day and checked out the build. Sure is skinny. I don't suppose you could really go in and the place is actually behind some trees on the street, but sure enough, its where it stands, just a few feet wide! next time on 7th street, pull off and take a peek

Visited October 2013