“High Tea in Long Beach, Ca”
Review of Vintage Tea Leaf - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Vintage Tea Leaf
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 7, 2012

Just went to high tea in Long Beach, Ca. Food was OK, not a rave. Teas were excellent. The shop there was fun to shop at. The fun part was wearing the vintage hats to tea and choosing the tea cup you want tea poured into for each person. The place is cute. The workers are very cordial.

Reviewed January 26, 2010

Just took a friend there for her first time doing "tea" and she loved the place. The food is consistantly good, and the cream of mushroom soup and scones are to die for. Cute, fun, and a great way to spend an afternoon or morning.

1  Thank browneyedtravler
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Long Beach, California
Reviewed April 11, 2009

I love having tea. But I don't get why everyone who owns/runs a tea place is really crabby. This place is no exception.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 13, 2009

I am looking to see that this wonderful tea room is still in service, since it seems many have fallen to a lesser fate. I am thrilled to see it still exists. It is worth the price, although I have trouble affording it in my situation. I have fond memories of years gone by meeting friends there for special events and of taking my daughter there for her first tea, the "Teddy Bear Tea" If I recall it correctly. I loved the Victorian feel to the place and the efforts to collect nice teas and beautiful tea cups from all over. I recall a converstaion with the owner once, when she told me how she often traveled to Canada to locate special tea cups. All of them are different from one another and a definite treat to admire. I enjoyed that you can choose the tea cup and saucer from a wall on the shelf to savor your tea in. I especially remember the little shop of items from where I often spent money on special trinkets. I recommend this place and enjoyed it quite well. I have been to better teas as far as fancier and more formal. This place has a combination of coziness along with the Victorian tea experience that makes it a unique visit all of its own.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook