“Great Food!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Didn't eat at the restaurant, but went on recommendation from a friend to grab take-out. Was NOT disappointed. Get the honey walnut shrimp!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

My husband and I are big fans of chinese food... this restaurant was not bad nor excellent... Average food and average prices. The staff was very polite!

Reviewed May 20, 2012

Our local place with Cantonese cuisine closed several years ago and we never have found one around us. To find a gem like this in a quiet little summer town was probably the best surprise of our whole trip! Excellent food, huge portions, great value!

Reviewed March 11, 2012

I moved to Long Beach from San Francisco and given up on authentic Chinese food in the area. I was wrong; not only is Chens authentic; they give you lots of food and great service! My friends and I go there for every occasion when I lived there and now when I visit!

Great for parties; they never ask you to leave. So, go hungry and stay awhile to visit with your friends!

Reviewed January 21, 2012

Chen's Chinese is some very quality Chinese food (I guess about as quality as Chinese food can be, haha) for an awkwardly low price. I still can't understand how they can sell so much food for so little. One $9 plate is plenty to feed 2, maybe even 3 people depending on appetite. My wife and I once made the mistake of ordering 3 entrees and were eating and giving away leftovers for a week. They also deliver to the Long Beach area for free (orders over $15) which is pretty awesome.