“Good food - HORRIBLE Service”

Chen's Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #429 of 1,126 Restaurants in Long Beach
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 27, 2011

If you are looking for some decent Chinese food in Long Beach, Chen's is the place to go. But DO NOT expect any service or appreciation. They are a food factory and could care less if they have your business or not. We are regulars (because we can walk there) and they could care less. If you go with that in mind, you will have a good meal.

Reviewed August 24, 2010

after reading a bunch of reviews, my wife and tried this place

first, the woman on the phone was EXTREMELY rude. while I was talking to her, she suddenly starts talking with another customer she had at the restaurant. then when I try asking about something, she cuts me short and tries to hurry me up. as we're finishing, she tells me the amount then says goodbye and hangs up, without a word from me.

very bad customer service when taking the phone order.

next, the food was less than mediocre. very large amounts of food, but not great quality, doesn't make up for it still being mediocre food.

would I go here again? no way.

stay away.

1  Thank PhotoTravelling
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Long Beach, California
Reviewed January 10, 2009

best chinese food in long beach

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 7, 2008

After reading several reviews on Chen's I was ready for bad service and great food. Not only was the food great so was the service. Big portions,small price and fast service even though the restaurant was packed.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook