“Don't miss it!”

Parkers' Lighthouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Parkers' Lighthouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 1,111 Restaurants in Long Beach
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pine Avenue
Transit: Long Beach Public Transit "The Pine Ave Link" Parkers` Lighthouse Shuttle Van (10 passenger) accommodates all local hotels and the Long Beach Convention Center within a 5 mile radius. Please have your conceirge schedule your pick-up time when making your dinner reservation. Aqua Bus Aqua Link (seasonal)
Description: Parkers' Lighthouse is known for its mesquite grilled fresh seafood, spectacular views and its award-winning wine list. The restaurant's extensive menu features innovative Southern California seafood dishes, as well as creative sushi and sashimi. Experience Happy Hour, Monday through Thursday 3- 7p.m. and Friday 3-8p.m. in the bar/lounge, and Monday through Friday 3-5p.m. on the waterfront patio. Parkers' Lighthouse is also home to the Queensview Steakhouse, located on the third floor, open Tuesday through Saturday 5-10p.m. and Sunday 4-9p.m.
New York City, New York
“Don't miss it!”
Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

What a wonderful experience! I took my mother to Parker's light house for lunch. Except for the hostess who seemed overwhelmed and was not very engaging we were greeted by a server that sat us, another stopped to give way and greeted us with a "good afternoon how are you" and a big smile. Drew our server was pleasant and attentive. At no time we felt rushed or unattended. He presented us with menus and suggested a few things. We ordered wine and champagne and appetizers. I had read in other reviews that the calamari was bad, far from the truth, it was crispy and very well seasoned, the cocktail shrimp were large and tasty. My mother had the Tilapia and I ordered the bento box. Both were delicious and plentiful. To complete this excellent meal we ordered the sorbet trio and the creme brulee. Both were succulent. I am very impressed by today's visit and can't wait to return. Kudos to the management team and staff. I am myself a in the hospitality business and rarely I am completely satisfied with where I go to dine. But today was the exception. Thank you for a wonderful lunch.

Visited May 2013
Michael C, General Manager at Parkers' Lighthouse, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Dear Michel V,

I am very thankful that you took the time to post your comments regarding your most recent dining experience with us at Parkers’ Lighthouse.

Not only is it extremely gratifying to receive positive feedback but we also greatly appreciate and value you as a guest. Rest assured, I will be sharing your comments with my staff as well. Drew will be very pleased to hear your comments regarding our lunch experience.

Thank you once again and we look forward to your next dining experience with us.

Zurich, Switzerland
“good place in Shoreline Village”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This place was not very busy compared to other places that we went past, but I guess it's just that it was in the end of where tourists walk, so most go somewhere else.
Food was fresh and good and service was attentionate and they liked to converse with us about our place of origin. I would recommend this place!
With 1 liter of sparkling water and two main courses (seafood linguine and some grilled salmon I think) we had 57USD with tax.

• Visited May 2013
Michael C, General Manager at Parkers' Lighthouse, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
I am very thankful that you took the time to post your comments regarding your most recent dining experience with us at Parkers’ Lighthouse during your travels.

Reno, Nevada
“We Always Return to Parker's Lighthouse”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I can't visit my in-laws without also visiting Parker's Lighthouse restaurant, this time with two brothers-in-law, a sister-in-law, and my wife. Nevertheless, I had a delicious meal and a wonderful time. The Zaca Mesa Viognier was excellent. My wife enjoyed her grilled yellowtail. Dinners were enjoyed all around.

• Visited May 2013
Atlanta
“Bleh...”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Parker's has an excellent location. When my brother asked what we wanted for lunch, I promptly answered, "Seafood, nice atmosphere, in a scenic location." His friend promptly said, "Oh, we have to go to Parker's then." What I should have said was the food should be seasoned and served at a desirable temperature for eating. So, we ended up with a beautiful view but seriously disgusting food. I ordered Ahi which came on a bed of rice with veggies. The Ahi had a smoke flavor but that's about all that had flavor on the plate and even that was not so great. Bread was terribly hard. I was hoping the guy from Restaurant Impossible would show up and give some advice to the chef in the area food preparation. Drinks on the other hand were quite right! Bottom line, go for drinks and view, not for food.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank dwbaisden
I am very thankful that you took the time to post your comments about your most recent experience at Parkers’ Lighthouse and would like to sincerely apologize for the disappointing experience you and your brother encountered at our restaurant.

Our primary goals are customer satisfaction and superior food. When this aspiration is not achieved, we greatly appreciate feedback so that we may promptly rectify the situation and further continue to enhance our services.

I would like to personally assure you that the quality of service and your experience is by no means indicative of the level of excellence we strive for. I would be more than happy to discuss this unfortunate experience with you in detail, please feel free to contact me directly at (562) 432-6500.

Thank you once again for taking the time to post your comments and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Houston, Tx
“Good ambience, food is ok”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Nice restaurant along the waterfront. You have the option of the steakhouse upstairs or the regular seafood fare on the bottom and patio. The fried calamari was recommended but the batter was very light and did not stick well. The grilled fish was not great. The shrimp and scallop toppers were better than the filet. Grilled vegetables were good. Creme brulee was best part of the meal.

Visited March 2013