“Great Home Feel Breakfast Place.....”
Review of Omelette Inn

Omelette Inn
Ranked #61 of 1,126 Restaurants in Long Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Omelettes are AWESOME!!!!!! Nice small family run restaurant. Staff friendly and fairly quick to serve. Very inexpensive too compared to many Long Beach eateries.....Outdoor seating if weather permits....

1  Thank BradleyandMia

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Omelette Inn is such a great idea, if only it were a great establishment. I tried this place once in 2011 and vowed never to go back. I did once more only to convince myself I was right the first time.

BREAKFAST FOLK....DO NOT EXPECT ANY TYPE OF SERVICE HERE WHATSOEVER...

And I'm not the only one. Two groups of police officers came to dine the morning I was there and both were treated with the same nonchalant, lacklustre service, if you could call it that. The table next to me literally were making wild "rescue me" hand signals only to be ignored again and again. Both the officers tables got served maybe after 30 min after their order. I ordered tomato juice which never came, despite repeatedly reminding them. The bus cart location mainstay is blocking the front door! Yes! You read that correctly.
Food is mediocre. Decor is wonderful nautical theme. If only they would make this place reputable. An empty pot plant sat next to my table. The place is dirty. Is it too hard for any of the staff to smile? Good luck here.
Go to the potholder down the street and be treated like a human being!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

On our first morning in Long Beach we asked the concierge where was good for breakfast. He recommended the Omelette Inn and boy did he get it right! The food was amazing and the staff were helpful with a huge menu. We would definitely return if we ever stayed in Long Beach again.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Omelette Inn seems to be a popular place for those living in Long Beach. It was crowded on the Saturday morning we went, although we did get a late start and it was about 10:30am. The wait was not too bad. We just stood outside in the warm weather and waited patiently. We sat inside but the outdoor seating area looked nice as well. I got an eggwhite omelette with a Mediterranean type theme to it. I can't remember exactly what it was called. It was delicious. I also had a protein smoothie and it was great. Almost a meal in itself. After eating here I was set for the rest of the day until dinner. Prices were actually quite modest. My husband, sister, and her boyfriend enjoyed their meals as well. Staff was courteous and on top of things.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

We sat outside for our breakfast and were quite crowded, uncomfortably so. The food was good. If you like your breakfast potatoes plain, i.e. just potatoes in their best form, don't order the cottage potatoes or whatever they were. My husband really liked them, spicy and full of green peppers, but I prefer plain old hashbrowns.

1  Thank Nancy W