“BEST PIZZA IN THE WORLD!!!”

Domenico's Belmont Shore
Ranked #102 of 1,133 Restaurants in Long Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Growing up in Long Beach meant being able to enjoy the best pizza in the area whenever i wanted - the taste of the pizza and the delicious salad stays in my memories 'til today when I will go back to Dominico's whenever in California. I manage to get to the States every few years and this June will be again in California where my friends and I will get together, again, at Dominico's for another reunion!!! This time I'll bring hubby who has never tasted the BEST PIZZA IN THE WORLD!!!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Three of us had dinner here last night. While the food was fine the service was mediocre (our waitress disappeared for a good 15 minutes while we were waiting to order). The quantities were large and the price reasonable but I couldn't help thinking that better food and service were only a block away at Cafe Gazelle. It was nice for a change of pace but cafe Gazelle is a better choice on any night.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

If you like the old school small family owned hole in the wall, this is out. Everything you need and nothing else. Great food, good service and more!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Have been here several times, The first time we went was the best, we met the owner who was very nice and welcoming, We enjoy the bread they make and the complimentary soups that comes with your meals, and they have a great house dressing on their salad that is really light but tasty. The pizza is definetly italian style. This place has been here a long time and am sure it will be around for a long time to come.. The only reasons I give it an average review is because the bathrooms are tiny, one but bathroom and nowhere to stand to wait without being in the way of everybody. and I think the decor could be updated. But all in all a great place for pizza and beer.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I love their house salad; the dressing is so different and so good. The pizza is good as well; but we go because of the salad. We HAVE to have lunch here every time we are in So. California.

1  Thank Barb M