“Long Beach Restaurants...555 is a must!”

555 East American Steakhouse
Reserve a table
Sat, 9/25
8:00 PM
Ranked #9 of 1,223 Restaurants in Long Beach
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Linden Ave.
Transit: Long Beach Passport
Reviewed June 27, 2016

Awesome people, service, and food. Check it out the next time in the 56-deuce! The steaks are to DIE FOR. The sides just as good. They really know how to take care of you!!!!

Date of visit: September 2015
Write a reviewReviews (475)

Reviewed June 21, 2016

The covered patio provides a great place for a group get-together. The menu provides a wide assortment of meals. My steak was perfect!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed June 17, 2016

I have gone to dozens of steak houses and this one is the absolute best. High quality meat that melts in your mouth, customer service is on point, wine list is amazing and affordable, food is amazing...all together making for a memorable experience. I love this place and the way I'm treated when I visit.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed June 8, 2016

I just had dinner there. Single male traveling on business. Totally as expected - steak, spinach and wine. The only complaint I has was that the 8 oz. filet has a bit of grizzle. Not enough to complain, but a bit too much. Everything else was very good.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed June 1, 2016

We were pleased to find this nugget while visiting Long Beach. The ambience is old-school steakhouse with rich, warm interiors. The food was very good and very plentiful. Hubby and I split a salad, steak and side of mushrooms and couldn't finish our meal. The evening we were there a pianist played in the bar. Very nice.

Date of visit: May 2016