“Fresh,affordable seafood”

Pier 76 Fish Grill
Ranked #1 of 32 Quick Bites in Long Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

Fast,casual place to eat with affordable prices. I can vouch for the yellowtail, fish & chips, and fish sandwich. I don't think you can go wrong. We enjoyed it so much that we ate there twice during our visit to long beach.

Reviewed August 25, 2016

Located in the restaurant row of Pine Avenue in downtown LB, I am certainly glad to have found this eatery where I can have fresh fish and quick yummy food at great prices. My husband and ordered their lobster/langustino roll, their smoked fish tacos, and a bowl of their clam chowder. Lobster roll was great at $13. The smoked fish tacos were a tad dry, so they gave us melted garlic butter to pour over the fish. No menus, no fuss. You order reading off of a board, put in your order, find bistro seating and your order arrives within two-three minutes! I would go back again.

Reviewed August 24, 2016

We chose this restaurant b/c of it's high rating on Trip Advisor. We didn't realize it wasn't a full service restaurant, so our mistake. You order at the counter and they bring you the food. Not usually a big deal for us but we had wanted a full service place for a nice meal. They have a pretty large variety of food but we weren't over impressed with any of the flavors. We didn't eat half of it. The rice and coleslaw were very different with bland ingredients and flavors. Just not our thing but lots of people seem to love this place. I will say that the employees that we came across tho were very friendly and seemed to enjoy their job.

2  Thank OshenBreeze
Reviewed August 24, 2016

Located in downtown Long Beach, Pier 76 Fish Grill is conveniently located for business lunch or after hours happy hours. The food is creative, fresh and tasty. Heartily recommend it!

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed August 22, 2016

Look, this may not be the place for a romantic date, but they serve great grilled fish. This is a counter order, table delivery setup. They have a fairly good sized patio, but it next to Pine Ave and 1st with the train station for a view. The inside is rustic urban with mix of self seating options. This is modern low brow dinning where food quality is much more important that atmosphere. I love their grilled salmon, kale salad with either their seasoned fries or brown rice depending on how healthy I want to be. I've tried a lot of their items and haven't found anything that isn't good. The also several different kinds of micro beers, many of which change, plus wine so its a great place to kick back with friends or just a quick weekday meal.