Colonial Motel
Rocky Inn(Long Beach)
  • Pool
Hyland Inn(Long Beach)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Its a doss house dont even think of booking this place. The floors and bathroom are dirty, the view is a rubbish tip, possibly the worst place I ahve ever stayed at, the pillows were stained and when I complained they did nothing except argue. After a lot of shouting they gave us one clean pillow for 2 people. Dont ever stay in this dump ever, for 80 dollars it was 79 overpriced, No where near the beach.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank wilkinson b
Reviewed May 3, 2012 via mobile

RUN AWAY FAST!!!! This place is disgusting!!! After paying full price for a 4 day stay (having some home improvement done) I was waiting for my key cards and a drug addict (trust me it was obvious) waltzed into the lobby and asked if he could give them $23 because that's all he had and he really needed a place to crash.. I thought they would turn him away, NO THEY GAVE HIM A ROOM!!! They gave him a downstairs room which I was just told there were no more of!! This place is beyond freaking ridiculous. People walking around at all hours of the night, pathetic customer service, the maid? Oh forget it, she won't even take your trash!!! I could go on and on but I will leave you with this, RUN!!!!!!! There are nicer hotels just down PCH!!!

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed March 31, 2012

While waiting my new home to be prepped for move in we stay here. My family and I slid the key into door to walk into the must terrible smell ever. It smelled of animals. I then walked into the bathroom,to discover the shower still left with someones soap and an attached hair. I then went to look at the beds then to look over to discover animal puke on the side nightstand and the carpet. I then went to the store bought cleaners and air fresheners along with gloves and a broom. I cleaned. It began to smell better, and I felt a little cleaner. The internet and HBO work on when it wants to. The neighbors are often yelling along with the local druggies turning your door handle beating on your door or someone trying to sell you their groceries from the Dollar store. Not to mention I seen cops arresting a person in parking lot ans chopper flying over with spotlight. The place has roaches. I also never got a trash can or fresh towels or maid service at all, not even offered to me. Thank goodness we brought our own towels, soap, and toliet paper. I woke up in the mornings to find itchy bites on my arms, legs ,elbows, and neck. I cleaned every day we stayed and plan to laundry everything in hot water and hot dryer. The pool is dirty and smells of urine. Please pass up this place and drive on. Pay a little more you will be glad you did.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 31, 2012

I was standing outside my room and was told by the manager on duty that I was not allowed to talk on my cell phone outside of my room and I had to go out in front of the building to smoke a cigarette because that was the policy. Not worth the price of the room, probably could have found something better for cheaper.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 23, 2011

I love coming here. The family that runs it are cool. The rooms are pretty clean. Every room has a variety of mirrors. The air conditioner works great and they allow pets. They also have a big swimming pool and jaccuzzie thats hidden, not to many people know that. I come here two to four times a month

• Stayed: October 2011