New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Sir Winston's Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #14 of 1,071 Restaurants in Long Beach
Cuisines: Seafood, European
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Long Beach Passport, Route C.
Description: Five-star dining at its finest, Sir Winston's Restaurant & Lounge is a Long Beach restaurant that boasts impeccable service, a gourmet menu, an extensive wine list and an unmatched ambiance. With stunning seaside views from nearly every seat, Sir Winston's Restaurant & Lounge is perfect for special occasions and everyday enjoyment. At Sir Winston's you don't just eat, you dine.
Saint Louis
“Fantastic restaurant at a fantastic price.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Sir Winston's is a wonderful restaurant for a special occasion. It is a bit pricey. However the service is fantastic and the food delicious. Save up for an event.

Tollhouse, CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“so so nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

would definitly recommend this restaurant. We went for our anniversary and felt like we were royalty. The waiter was remarkable. The food was oh so good. We were treated so well. We got dressed up and I felt like a princess. The price was pricey but we didn't mind. The decor was oh my gosh, out of this world. What a wonderful experience. Love love loved it.!

Calgary, Canada
“Beyond Expectations!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Wow! Where do I begin! Yes, it's expensive but it is so worth the price. I have several food allergies and they are always a problem when we go out ... I have never, ever, had such helpful service! They told me to pick out something I would like and they would remake it so that I could actually eat it! I have never had such a wide door opened for me! I chose the sea scallops and wanted to spend the rest of my life eating it! It was that good! We had an amazing waiter and my compliments to the chef! Would definitely go again! Thanks for making our stay at the Queen Mary so special!

Visited October 2012
QM1934, Guest Relations Manager at Sir Winston's Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this review, May 20, 2015
Tamara - Thank you for your wonderful review. We are delighted to read of your wonderful experience and Sir Winston's and hope to host you again soon!
Boston
“A special evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Great service and food, worth the price for a special evening. Even though you're not in the actual original space, it feels historic. Lovely views if you get a window table.

Midlands
“excellent food in lovely surroundings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I loved the food and the standard of service.

I did not like having to climb a flight of stairs as I am disabled and was not advised about the stairs when I booked the restaurant.