“Good taste”

Sir Winston's Restaurant & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Sir Winston's Restaurant & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 1,135 Restaurants in Long Beach
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Long Beach Passport, Route C.
Description: Five-star dining at its finest, Sir Winston's Restaurant & Lounge is a Long Beach restaurant that boasts impeccable service, a gourmet menu, an extensive wine list and an unmatched ambiance. With stunning seaside views from nearly every seat, Sir Winston's Restaurant & Lounge is perfect for special occasions and everyday enjoyment. At Sir Winston's you don't just eat, you dine.
Reviewed September 3, 2011

Great experience...greate taste all around from the food to the decor. Dress up if you go....

Reviewed August 21, 2011

This restaurant is not made for a quick bite. Expect to enjoy your dinner over two hours of supreme service trying Delectable cuisine.. In a art deco surroundings. I love the experience here and come at least once a year.

Because I have been coming here for years, I will note that it has sadly lost some of it's old time charm. Perhaps in an effort to modernize the dinning experience, the servers no longer bring out your entrees covered (they used to lift the covers once the meal was placed in front of you on your table.) I'm pretty sure they were the last to do that and now it's gone. Also, dinner was served over many courses, in which sorbet was served prior to your entree. This is also gone.

Despite it's modernizations Sir Winston's is a true gem and worth the Old World nostalgic culinary experience.

Reviewed August 4, 2011

This restaurant is a true gem. The entire dining experience was superb. The matre d (JB I think was his name) was the consummate host. He immediately made us feel at home. The service and the food was outstanding! I can say enough about the service provided by Tom (our waiter). My wife had the rack of lamb and I had the halibut. Both were amazing but the rack was to die for! After dinner we went into the lounge to listen to the piano player (she was terrific) and have a few after dinner drinks. The bartender (Louis) was amazing and served up some excellent creations! The matre d even sought us out in the longe to make sure everything was perfect! A marvelous evening. Very much looking forward to our return.

2  Thank Mustang476
Reviewed July 3, 2011

One of our favorite restaurants in the world-- gourmet dining, elegant setting and service, open holidays, unique ambiance. Try Christmas or Thanksgiving special dinners-- not cheap, but outstanding experience and fine dining in the Captain's dining room aboard the Queen Mary. Validated parking, too-- can be expensive. Great bar.

Reviewed December 29, 2010

My family of five had dinner at Sir Winstons - and I am very happy we ignored some reviews and did this. The entire experience was fabulous - great ambiance, excellent service and the food perfection. Each course was fabulous, and the portions were hearty. I'd heard mixed reviews on this restaurant so I was very apprehensive going in.

Loved this place! Would highly recommend it to anyone who wants a great dining experience.