“AMAZING!”

Sweet and Saucy Shop
Ranked #20 of 22 Dessert in Long Beach
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I have been to Sweet & Saucy many times since it opened. When I tried the mini cupcakes, and they were as moist and delicious as a regular cupcake, I knew this place was great! Have you ever had a decent mini cupcake? They are usually dry and flavorless, but the mini cupcakes here are incredible. My favorite flavors are candy bar, Oreo, and coconut. The passion fruit panna cotta is a tart little treat. Everything here is phenomenal, and it is even better than Sprinkles and Susie Cakes. Enjoy!

There are newer reviews for Sweet and Saucy Shop

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I searched for the best pop cakes and these were the best that I ever tasted in Orange County.
I ordered brownie, red velvet and strawberry cake pops for my sons 4th birthday party which was a hit. I also loved the lilikoi panna cotta yum. Oh and the salted chocolate caramel tart are to die for. The key lime with meringue were out of this world. The mini cupcakes are delicious. This will be my place for those perfect and decadent desserts for my parties. Thank you for making such awesome and delicious perfect bite deserts.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

The store I visited is actually located in the Crystal Cove Promenade in Newport Beach. I've had the macarons, the mini-cupcakes, and the chocolate salted caramel tart. The macarons were not bad, but the mini-cupcakes and the tart were to die for! If they're available that day, try the Candy Bar mini cupcake, which has a chocolate ganache filling. Bliss....

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I have always loved the small treats from this bakery, pricy but fantastic flavors! My husband thought it would be nice to get me one of their cakes for my bday this month...the lemon raspberry one. $45 and a long drive to NB, waste of money and time!!

The cake was terrible, incredibly dense and dry. From the outside it looked perfect...it was so weird there was NO FLAVOR, and they only added a few raspberries and lemon to one of the two layers. The cake was appalling, would have been more happy with a boxed Betty Crocker!

I called spoke with a baker, Samantha, very sweet and very understanding. She directed me to Katherine, who seemed annoyed with my complaint, but took the information from me and promised to have a manager/owner get back to me to resolve the issue. It's now been over 2 weeks, no call.

MESSAGE TO Sweet & Saucy: You HAD the ability to save me as a customer, I totally understand that mistakes happen. But your lack of basic follow up or care to you customers REALLY turned me off to your business. I will not be returning as a customer!

2  Thank Jillianfilk
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We just happened to come across this nice place while walking in the strip mall in Newport Beach. Since my daughter is a cupcake feign, I had to go and try one. They had a great selection and the presentation was terrific but the cupcakes (I had the Chocolate Chip cookie dough) were just good, not great!