“Wasn’t terrible ”

El Burrito Grill
Ranked #185 of 1,307 Restaurants in Long Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

But it wasn’t anything special. Average to high prices for a trip all type setting. The girl that helped us didn’t look like she wanted to be there from the moment we walked in the door. It’s weird that I ordered a taco salad and it had to come with a soft drink. Food was just ok but wasn’t bad and close to the hotel we where staying at

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 29, 2018

My sister and I came over to redeem a coupon for $5 off the menu from a website recommendation. They honored it and we are grateful to them. My sister is a vegetarian. We came in the afternoon after stopping by Hiccups to grab our iced drink to have a quick lunch in our car before we headed out to Santa Monica. I love the carnitas burrito that I ordered!! I can tell it is so good and we saw some CSULB students coming in as we were leaving the place. They even gave us fresh salsa plus their tortilla is so light and fresh! Worth it! The last time I had tortilla like that was from Sedona,AZ. I will definitely come back again!! The cook loves what he/she is doing and you can tell by the food. We will come back soon!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 29, 2018

Loved this place. They had advertised in the restaurant a fajita special for Two! Chicken or Steak Fajitas with free chips and salsa, rice beans, tortillas,and two drinks for 18.95. What a bargain! The plates were HUGE and DELICIOUS. Still dreaming of this place. Service was great and we would definitely go back! Mom and I shared her plate and my whole plate I saved for my hubby. He ate it on the colder side about 4 hours later after the restaurant was closed and he was impressed by how good it was. (hated to tell him it was fantastic hot!)

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 28, 2018

We had the fajitas for 2 and it was fantastic. The food was great and the service was awesome! We asked the young lady who served us if she was the owner (she wasn't) because she was working so hard and her customer service was phenomenal! Restaurant was very clean (restrooms were NOT!!!). Would come back :)

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed May 25, 2017

One word. Inedible. We literally left the food untouched, paid anyway and left. The meat was tough, the guacamole was old, the smell was horrible. It looks as though they just gave up on making any effort at all.

Date of visit: May 2017