“Reasonable but not quite a five”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Attic

Attic
Ranked #35 of 1,102 Restaurants in Long Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Michigan
“Reasonable but not quite a five”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

I think the food at Attic was good but not great. I had a gumbo that had very little to it: mostly vegetables with little protein. The service was excellent however.

Visited June 2014

Lakewood, California
“Feels like home, without the work!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

Fantastic atmosphere in a transformed Craftsman style house! Patio dining, front porch waiting area and homey indoor seating. Small party of six celebrating a college Graduation with attendees spanning three generations, everyone felt comfortable and enjoyed the ambiance! Food was fantastic, must try the appetizer sampler that includes the famous Cheetos Mac n cheese! Vegetarian options were limited (not an extensive menu overall) but hearty and flavorful! Seems to be a happening place so advise to make reservations. Great service, friendly staff and no rush to turn the table. Adding the Attic to the top of my list of go to eateries in Long Beach!

• Visited June 2014
Sierra Madre, California
“Forgetting Basics...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014

Went to the Attic for lunch during the week. It was very busy inside and outside. We got a nice table inside and the staff was very good. The problem wasn't the nice atmosphere, but paying attention to details such as the food. We started with fried green tomatoes and then two spinich salads. The fried green tomatoes were not prepared fresh. Sorry. They were dry and appeared to have been done a long time prior to the service. Shouldn't that be something done fresh? One of our salads did not have having any bacon or red onions like the other salad. Did they run out? So for some dried out tomatoes, two salads and one ice tea I paid close to $50.00. I came away feeling unimpressed.

• Visited May 2014
Seattle
“Eating at The Attic was a great experience for us.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

I met my family for a celebratory luncheon at The Attic, never having been there before, and I was very pleased with it.

We had made reservations ahead on an early April Saturday and so when I arrived we didn't have to wait, despite a bunch of customers waiting for a table. The restaurant is housed in an old house and thanks to the lovely weather (I'm from Seattle) tables are set out, outside and so when our table was ready all 15 of us ordered different meals.

I require low-sodium meals otherwise I'll get ill and so when my food arrived I discovered it was prepared to my satisfaction, something that is rare when eating out. Everybody else at our table marveled at how good their food looked and how excellent it tasted.

Eating at The Attic was a great experience for us.

• Visited April 2014
Long Beach, California
“Little slice of Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

The Attic has the most incredible food in a warm homey enviornment. When I eat here, I always start with one of thier signature bloody marys, these best bloody marys i have ever had. Then to the food. Their eggs benedict is unconventional, but tastes incredible. You definitely need to come early, as this place gets packed really fast, but its well worth it if you have to wait!

• Visited January 2014