“Service on the patio is horrible.”
Review of Attic

Attic
Ranked #33 of 1,111 Restaurants in Long Beach
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Service on the patio is horrible.”
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

The people running this place need to wake up and smell the coffee. The hung over crowd Saturday morning downing the bloody Mary's didn't notice the horrible food and lousy service. If you are hungry ... Too bad your portion size at this dump is mouse size. I'm gonna have to go to another resteraunt to get some real food!!

1 Thank Charles D

Southern California
“Good Food, But Way Too Pricey For My Taste”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

This review may be moot by now because I hear that the Lashers have sold their restaurant without telling their employees that they would soon be without jobs. Not cool. I'll review anyway in the chance that they open another restaurant in the Long Beach area. Hubby and I ate here a grand total of three times. It could have been more; we liked the food. We just couldn't stand the pain to our wallet. I don't mind paying for a good meal with decent sized portions, but when I leave a restaurant dropping $100 (and we both don't drink alcohol), and I'm not full, something's wrong with this picture. Maybe I'm one of those fat slobs of an American, but if an entree is going to cost $30-$40, I want to see some food on it! So, taste wise, I liked the food. But when you practically have to bring a microscope to see what you're eating, I have a problem with that. I could go to Claim Jumper or Hof's Hut for way cheaper and be way more satisfied with my meal.

• Visited June 2012
The roads
“Dine at a feel at home place”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

What can I say? We just tried this place and the food was amazing!  Just incredible! I had the prime rib which was cooked to perfection.  The prime rib literally melted in my mouth.  Not only the food was amazing the service was exceptional!  I experienced such a warm neighborly hospitality.  It's a shame this place will be closing.  Such a shame.

• Visited March 2012
Seal Beach, California
“was good, but not worthy the $$$”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Enjoyed a delicious fresh spinach and greens salad with strawberries, dates, and almonds. LIght dressing-very fresh. I had the Copper River Salmon which was excellent, although a little overcooked. My husband had the chicken and our 20 year old ordered the $45 14oz steak. It was not worthy of that price, and the mustard garlic mashed potatoes were heavy and overly flavored with mustard.
The service was good, although it was my birthday, noted in the Open Table reservation, and that was never acknowleged. Instead, as the table next to us was leaving, he wished the woman happy birthday, and she looked very confused!
All in all, decent, but too pricy. I'll not be going back.

• Visited June 2012
Los Angeles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So charming!”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

The restaurant is in a charming old Craftsman house. Sit in front of the fireplace, so romantic. Food surprisingly upscale and delicious, service impeccable.