“Hamburger delight”

Add it.
Johnny Rockets
Ranked #533 of 1,126 Restaurants in Long Beach
Reviewed March 6, 2013

My mom had the $5 burger deal it comes with all can eat fries and I had the tuna sandwich with fires. My mom loved it but my fires were cold. But they took care of it quickly. It was good and I would come again.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

I like Johnny rockets but the one in Long Beach was bad. First of all I didn't like the location. It's on Pine ave, which is normally a great place for restaurants, but Johnny rockets was tucked inside an alley with a few other restaurants. It felt small and cramped and they didn't have restrooms. If you wanted to use the restroom, you had to ask for a key and to find the restroom they told you to go further into the alley and turn left at the dark tunnel behind the staircase... my wife was like "nevermind i don't have to go that bad." Besides that the food was expensive. I don't remember Johnny rockets being so expensive. I think I paid $11 for my burger. Altogether we paid about $50 for my wife, my two nephews and me. Also it didn't look all that clean. My wife said she enjoyed the milkshakes but she wouldn't eat here again. I don't think I will either, at least not in Long Beach.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

this diner is a long time hangout, the food is okay and the prices are getting a bit expensive...still fun to go to though...

Reviewed January 6, 2012

Johnny Rockets has good food, but it's average. Nothing special. It's always hot and prepared properly, service is good, but just a tiny bit much for a hamburger, fries and coke. They are reliable, though.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

As a Long Beach native, I have to say that this Johnny Rockets is by far my favorite place to hang out and grub on the Pine street strip. The service is always fast and friendly, the food always tasty (endless fries? yum!), and the atmosphere perfectly retro and nostalgic. It's a great place whether you're hanging out after a night of bar hopping or looking for a pre-work breakfast. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone in need of a burger and shake. :)