“Friendly Place”

Pot Holder Cafe
Ranked #119 of 1,135 Restaurants in Long Beach
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Welcoming environment, with good fast service. Plenty of good hot coffee, kept warm by attentive staff. Breakfast hit the spot, that was all good. I'll be back.

Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

Took a walk down Broadway and found this lovely breakfast spot. Great breakfast selection. A nice portion and very tasty. Prices were reasonable and the service was terrific. Also a very nice Bloody Mary to start the day. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

It definitely has a diner vibe to it but it's delicious. The menu is very diverse. I had a mimosa it was very strong! It's in a great location right off the water. I had the stuffed French toast with hash browns and steak. It was good and totally out of my comfort zone. This is a must if you're in the area.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

This place had great breakfast with rather large portions. There was a lot of people waiting for a table when we got there, but we only waited about 10 minutes before being seated. Our server was great and super friendly, and our drinks were always full.

The food was delicious and I liked the random decor inside. It was a very relaxed atmosphere with a good variety of people inside. I loved it, and I'll definitely return!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Great little joint, had to wait ages for a table as so popular and this was on a week day and when you see the food and taste it you can see why.

1  Thank Lynnep_Willerby