“Great Breakfast!!!”

Pot Holder Cafe
Ranked #108 of 1,142 Restaurants in Long Beach
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 31, 2013

This place had great breakfast with rather large portions. There was a lot of people waiting for a table when we got there, but we only waited about 10 minutes before being seated. Our server was great and super friendly, and our drinks were always full.

The food was delicious and I liked the random decor inside. It was a very relaxed atmosphere with a good variety of people inside. I loved it, and I'll definitely return!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Great little joint, had to wait ages for a table as so popular and this was on a week day and when you see the food and taste it you can see why.

1  Thank Lynnep_Willerby
Reviewed August 4, 2013

This little gem has been on Broadway in Long Beach for years. They have also opened one in downtown, but the locals can be found most often at the original site. Funky, fun & consistent with great burgers, gigantic sandwiches & hearty breakfasts.

1  Thank Bebe44
Reviewed November 21, 2012

If you are interested in hanging out with folks who have been thinking themselves hip for the past 20+ years and want to relive your former glory days, then this is the place for you. Personally, I think it's a bit embarrassing. As a breakfast spot, the food is fine.

Note that it is not located on Retro Row as another reviewer posted. It is located about 10-15 blocks away from the hipster hang-out (current day hipsters).

Reviewed November 17, 2012

When I visit from Atlanta, this is a must do breakfast spot once I get adjusted to time difference! I love the huge portions! My husband and I can order one entree and it is enough to feed both of us!! They are so friendly too. I love the potatoes the best!! The food is always good! You will not be disappointed. Kthompson