“As good as the one in Denver.”
Review of Yard House

Yard House
Ranked #23 of 1,175 Restaurants in Long Beach
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Yard House is an upscale-casual eatery known for great food, classic rock music and 200 tap handles of domestic, imported and craft beer. Whether you’re in the mood for a grilled burger and a pint of your favorite beer, or seared ahi and a chilled martini, Yard House has something for everyone. Yard House is the perfect place to unwind and take a break - meet old friends for happy hour, or make new ones, celebrate a special occasion, or gather your family for dinner.
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I guess you can not go wrong with Yard House. I have been to a few, including one near home in Denver, and they always have great drink/app specials and good filling food for every palate. The beer is always cold and the selection is off the charts good.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

Very good hosting staff - this was a business lunch and they got the seating and service spot on. Food was excellent and the pace of service was in very good synch with the needs of the group. I asked for the salmon on ceaser salad which was not a menu item but they accommodated. I got the salmon medium rare and it was perfect. Will return.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

I've been going to this place (on business trips) every August since it's opened several years ago. I don't live in Long Beach, but I always know it's where I'll go 2 out of 3 nights I'm there. The beer is great, and the bartenders are very beer savvy! Be careful though, 3 IPA Beers can turn into 8 really quick, lol.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

We were here for 4th of July weekend. What a great place. The atmosphere is casual, yet classy, and it's right at the marina. We had the lobster and crab appetizer, which was very good. My husband had a burger and I had the Ahi crunchy salad. Both were awesome. They have two sizes for the salad. I got the small since we had an appetizer. It was plenty and very good. If we lived near here, we would be there all the time! PS: Try the Honig Sauvigon Blanc if you like white wines... it is excellent! They also have tons of craft beers. Prices seemed reasonable and staff were friendly and helpful

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Since I do not drink beer, I can not comment on that. We usually bring visiting family and friends here though. The beer drinkers seem to appreciate the selection and like trying the many brews on tap. The appetizers are good and they enjoy the ambience of the area. Service has always been good.