“Good Food at very reasonable prices”
Review of Taco Beach

Taco Beach
Ranked #348 of 1,110 Restaurants in Long Beach
Cuisines: Mexican, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Huntington Beach, California
“Good Food at very reasonable prices”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Went to Taco Beach last night. As the name implies the food is Mexican themed. The portion sizes are good as are the ingredients. The staff was responsive and helpful. Especially when we managed to dump a soda on our table. I am not sure how many people my group ended up having. It was one of those events were it kept growing. We ended up with more than 14 people and the waitress and busy staff did a great job handling the constant increase. The drink service was prompt and the drinks I had were excellent. One of our group wasn't entirely happy with their margarita. So if this happens to you please speak up. We came for a birthday celebration for a 21 year old to participate in karaoke. We started dinner at 7:30 pm and karaoke at 10:00 pm. All parts of the dinner and karaoke experience went well. We spent a total of 5 hours. One note is timing. I think full food service ends at 10 pm. (at least on Wednesday). But I am not sure about this. If your event is going to run later you might want to call and verify food service hours. This is a restaurant / bar that I can easily recommend.

• Visited February 2013

Inman, South Carolina
“Service Good, Average Food”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

While authentic, the food was only average. It may have been what I selected though so I definitely plan on returning to give it another try. Service was excellent and this added to our enjoyment of the evening. Large groups of locals were eating there so this must be a pretty good restaurant....

• Visited December 2012