“I Saw LA in One Day”

Sunseeker Tours
Ranked #7 of 37 Tours in Long Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sunseeker Tours L.A.'s City Best Tour - Hollywood & the Beaches Sunseeker provides daily full and half day tours to Hollywood and the Beaches. Your tour will include the famous Hollywood Sign, Grauman’s Chinese Theater and Sunset Strip. After lunch, We'll visit star homes, Rodeo Drive, Santa Monica, and Venice Beach. The return to Long Beach via the Vincent Thomas and Gerald Desmond Bridges completes the day with a spectacular view of the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach. We'll also stop at many points along the way for free time, shopping and lunch. Transportation Need transport for small or large group airport arrivals, field trips, travel from your hotel to a restaurant or Corporate head office or meeting shuttles? Let Sunseekers handle it. Our state-of-the-art coaches accommodate 27, 36, 47 and 56 passengers or 14 and 20 passengers for smaller groups.
Reviewed May 4, 2017

This was my first trip to the west coast as I tagged along with my husband on a business trip from our home in Virginia. I only had limited time and wanted to see as much as I could. The bus was comfortable and clean. The guide was entertaining, funny, knowledgeable, experienced, and shared information from the perspective of a native with a life long love of his community. After the tour I felt as if I got well more than the $99.00 I paid for the whole day from 9am -4pm. We hit the major attractions and then in between saw places where filming occurred from numerous movies. There was limited built in time to do a little shopping and then a relaxed lunch at historical Mel's Diner with the best milkshake I have ever had. I would highly recommend this to someone with limited time who wants to take a day to see what LA is all about.

Management response:Responded May 5, 2017

Many thanks for your kind words. Hope to see you soon again.
Sean.

in 3 reviews
"chinese theatre"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed May 1, 2017

This was an all day tour of LA! We saw a lot but don't expect to stay long in any place. We had a stop at the parking lot at Griffith park to take a photo with the Hollywood sign in the background (way in the distance). A stop at the walk of stars outside the Chinese Theatre and Dolby Centre. for about 30 minutes. We stopped at a wonderful restaurant called Mel's Diner for lunch could have believed I was back in the early '60's with the juke box and booth seating. Then off to see Santa Monica beach, a quick photo and on to Venice beach where we had about an hour walk about.
Alberto was very good with the dates and names of sights along the way. He played some old melodies and had a video clip or two. A very knowledgeable guide.
Lucky for us the traffic was flowing very well and we finished the tour a bit before he said.
I would recommend this tour.

Management response:Responded May 8, 2017

Thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed April 25, 2017 via mobile

This was my second tour with Sunseekers and Alberto. Like many other reviewers I bought a Groupon only to find out that we couldn't use it until we checked availability the day before the tour. Since we were only in Long Beach for a few days I called Groupon to cancel my order. (Sadly, I find the owner's previously noted rude comments about being able to read offensive. Is that how you really want to come across to potential customers?) I particularly sought out Sunseekers because I really enjoyed my experience 4 years ago while visiting Long Beach and wanted my husband to experience it. Unfortunately the tour wasn't as good as the first one. Roberto was very informative and entertaining, however there were fewer stops and sights noted. I was really disappointed that we couldn't ride around Beverly Hills, however that wasn't the tour company's fault but the local politicians. Overall, if you're not familiar with the LA area and want to see the sights it's a good way to get an overview.

Reviewed April 9, 2017

Planning a trip to LA, noticed a Groupon for sunseeker tours.
I emailed checking availability no problem yes they have spots for the day I was looking for. When I tried to book here is their reply
"We do not honor Groupon on that week, simply because it's a very busy week.
The only thing we have available is: full rate: $99.00 per person
Sean Shans / Sunseeker Tours"
So even though there is "availability" as part of the Groupon fine print, they only want to get full price out of you.
I think that is a Very Shady business practice is you don't honor the programs the company chooses to participate in.

4  Thank Meghan U
Management response:Responded April 10, 2017

It is called: reading the fine prints.
And that is what you are missing.
Our fine print on Groupon clearly says: based on availability. It can not be more clear than that.
You may need to practice some reading!!