“Wonderful secret cafe of LGB Airport”
Review of Legends of Aviation - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Legends of Aviation
Reviewed November 20, 2011

I use Long Beach Airport extensively for my business travels and I usually trot through the main terminal building to my gate and immediately onto the plane. But, when my wife and I travel for leisure she always suggests stopping by the Legends of Aviation cafe after we check our bags. You would never know this place was here if you weren't really observant of signs or knew about it from a TripAdvisor review. It's hidden upstairs...don't worry, it's okay if you go up there, even if you feel like you're going to private business offices or the control tower.

Once you get upstairs and into the cafe, you discover a large area, very nicely decorated with an amazing view through the easterly facing wall of windows. The service is friendly and efficient and the food is very good. They have full bar service and won't cause you to miss your flight, but won't rush you either.

Reviewed October 29, 2006

My husband & I had a late night flight out of LBA so we arrived at the airport early enough to eat dinner. The Prop Room was excellent! Our food was tasty and arrived quickly, even though everything is made to order. The atmosphere is warm and cozy. The decor is old fashioned but fun! Its like stepping back into time. Visit it when in town! We live in VA but we will visit again when flying in/out of LBA.