“Surprise Romantic Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Gondola Getaway

Gondola Getaway
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: A relaxing 1-hour Gondola cruise across Alamitos Bay and thru the enchanting Naples Canals. Your Gondolier will gently row you and yours as you sip your favorite bevvies and experience the hidden gem of SoCal! Whether a romantic date for two or a festive "Pizza Cruise" for up to 14-guests on our Caorlinas or anything in between... We excel at celebrating whomever and whatever you're in the mood for! Ciao...for now!!!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Gardena, California, Usa
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Surprise Romantic Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

Celebrating my birthday, my boy friend planned a gondola ride complete with pastries from Portos and wine from Danza De Sol. We took an evening gondola ride through Naples Island underneath the clear sky. The city tried to get Venice but well it was already taken. The tour took at least an hour. They were very friendly upon arrival and took the wine to have it placed in a clear plastic bucket for us ready to go on our ride. The homes are beautiful and the ride very peaceful. Our gondolier knew his information and even told us that tradition said we had to kiss every time we passed underneath a bridge. They offered us a cozy blanket to use on the ride through the canals. Overall, I absolutely loved it. They over group tours too. We, plan on coming back during Christmas when our gondolier told us the houses of Naples decorate.

Visited September 2013
4 Thank cloudb310

California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A Fabulous Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have been on the Gondolas from just a romantic night for my husband and I to a group of friends for my husbands birthday. Everytime has been a great experience. The gondoliers are amazing and the staff is friendly. I always book sunset as the views are incredible. Even after 5 visits I would still come back :)

Visited July 2013
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

I have always lived in the area and have heard about the gondola rides but never had been on one. My friend came to visit from Washington and I decided this would be a cute little romantic moment we could share. I made a 9pm reservation because I wanted to be under the night sky. Chris, our gondolier was awesome. The whole experience was so serene and relaxing. Will definitely want to do this again!

Visited August 2013
Long Beach, CA
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“A View of Long Beach You Seldom Get”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

I've lived in Long Beach for years, and have often seen the gondolas in the canals of Naples. But only recently did I partake myself. What an absolute treat! There were four of us on the boat, and we shared two bottles of wine as we watched the sunset. Our gondolier, Jake, was fantastic! He pointed out interesting homes along the canal, and had a great sense of humor. The view from the water was spectacular. I felt as if I had traveled across the world, yet I was in my own backyard. They even provided us with a complimentary photo when we were done. A nice touch. I highly recommend this wonderful one-hour treat.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank LongBeachTripper
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Romance at its Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

It is our 40th wedding anniversary.We had a Wonderfully picturest Romantic Gondola ride. The weather was perfect. The scenery thru the Naples canals was Devine. The gondolier was informative about the surroundings. We plan to come back again!

Visited July 2013