“Marketing Company Giving Your Business a Bad Name”

Indulgence Day and Med Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Self Indulgence is the Secret Indulgence Is Intregal to the cultivation of beauty, wellness, and wealth. It is the key to self-enrichment, with self-indulgence is the secret ingredient. An old-style European Get-Away, Indulgence Day & Med Spa affords you the space, time and expertise to explore aesthetic solutions and maintenance rituals that support your lifestyle and budget.
Long Beach, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Marketing Company Giving Your Business a Bad Name”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

I was approached in the parking lot by a marketing representative who introduced himself as the marketing manager for Indulgence. The Indulgence Experience Card, a $380 Value was being "offered " for $59.99. Three services were included and I was let to believe that they were indeed worth $380. I purchased two such offers, one for myself and one to give to a firend as a gift.

When I called for an appointment, I was advised that the services I purchased were not worth $380. They were a modified version, both in time and depth of service. Needless to say, I did not make the appointment, but asked to speak with the manager. The manager only works on the weekeday, so I will await her explanation tomorrow when I speak with her.,

I was directed to call the number on the brochure by the receptionist, who had little information and kept apologizing. I got the impression that I was not the first caller who was surprised at the actual services that were being offered. The marketing company who was running this special on behalf Indulgence was closed, as there was no answer, and no answering machine at the phone number given.

I am hopeful that the manager can rectify this situation.

Visited March 2014

“You pay more get less!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

Hard to find, I could hear hammering next door while getting my treatment. I liked my treatment but it would have been nice to get a mini facial with the treatment since they charge so much!

Visited March 2014
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“A nice day spa”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

They greet you with a chilled glass of wine- now that really helps to relax you before the treatment. The staff is friendly, it is very clean and very large and the massage was very good. Second bonus is that it is next door to Trader Joe's so you can get some organic produce shopping done afterward. They also have their own program of frequent massages on a monthly basis.. I would recommend this place and first timers should look for a Groupon deal to try them for the first time if you are trying to save some money.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank swimdiva
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“An Oasis of tranquility, in bustling East Long Beach”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

I recently received a gift certificate to this charming, unassuming day spa. I was basically met at the door with a glass of wine, which in my book is always a good thing:). The staff were so friendly, and the ambiance simply relaxing. They have a variety of packages, and are always doing specials... my facial and massage were perfection. You can follow them on Facebook for flash alerts on great deals! I would and have recommend any friend!

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Indi22
Signal Hill, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Best massage ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

I went to Indulgence for my birthday today and Esperanza gave me the best massage of my life! She was absolutely great. Kudos!!!!

Visited November 2012