“Breakfast ”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: French Cuisine, Family Dinning, Creperie, Wine Bar
“Breakfast ”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful breakfast I would for sure come again when in Down Town Long Beach... It was great for the whole Family kids loved the French Toast I enjoyed the energy sandwich and it was fab!!!

Los Angeles, California
“One of my favorite restaurants”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

This is becoming one of my favorite restaurants. My husband and I have been there twice and plan to go back. Everything we have had is excellent. I had the Vegetarienne crepes and he had the Vendome crepes. They were both good choices and I like the whole wheat crepes. The food is healthy, reasonable priced and the atmosphere and service are good. I would recommend paying the $3.00 to park in the lot directly across the street.

• Visited April 2014
Graham, Texas
“Well above average”
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

We've eaten crepes around the world (France, Spain, U.S., among many more) and these rivaled some of the better ones. Plenty of choices on toppings and fillings, although we opted for the dessert crepes and skipped the savory toppings. We'd visit again if we passed through, but probably wouldn't seek it out

Richmond, Texas
“Ate here twice in one day”
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

The food amazing and the service extremely friendly. Stopped in for lunch. I ordered an omelet that was very delicious. The potatoes served with omelet fabulous. My husband ordered a waffle. The Creme that came with the waffle, heaven.

Enjoyed so much, I returned for the advertised happy hour. It included French wines and Champagne. The happy hour food menu included escargot.

Visited March 2014
WOLFVILLE
“A great breakfast find!”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

We were staying at the Westin Hotel and found this delightful restaurant for breakfast. The crepes were delicious, and were even available gluten-free!

The restaurant is also open for lunch and dinner, but we didn't get the chance to come back.

Visited February 2014