“Perfect for long beach area”

The Westin Long Beach
Ranked #10 of 58 Hotels in Long Beach
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Only got to stay here for 2nights but in the end would have loved to stay longer. Got a cheap deal through Hotwire so was not expecting to much but boy was I surprised. Nice big room with huge bed plus a really nice view towards beach area. Great facilities that included a nice pool and spa plus a pretty decent gym. The hotel is very close to the main shopping eating areas also. The beach is just across the road also. Service from all the staff that we came across was fantastic. If we do go back to long beach the this will be the hotel that we stay at for sure.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cyberdudeAustralia
Write a ReviewReviews (1,292)

Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

The staff here are of the highest quality anywhere. The place was very well appointed and a handy location as well, the beds in the rooms are heavenly, i cant remember the last time i slept so well in any bed other than my own.I cannot wait to return to Long Beach and the Westin

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Wayne H
Reviewed November 1, 2012

My friends and I stayed at The Westin for one night and that night there at The Westin was amazing. The staff were very friendly, our room was very clean, and everything was in walking distance. Our over all stay was excellent I recommend if you are looking for a hotel to stay at in Long Beach you stay here at The Westin.

Room Tip: 16th Floor very nice view =)
1  Thank Crystal C
Reviewed November 1, 2012

My two childhood friends and I were planning a weekend together and the Westin in Long Beach was a perfect pick! We were greeted with smiles and warm welcomes, we were even upgraded with no extra charge. The staff (especially Antemio and Fernando) was extremely helpful and gave us great tips as to what we should do that night. We made friends and great memories, definitely staying here again.

1  Thank Alejandra L
Reviewed October 31, 2012

We stayed at this hotel end Aug-beg Sept 2012. Room was comfortable, location was great. We dined several times at the hotel restaurant and Rosa C (waitress) and Jose Z (waiter) were the greatest. They were very attentive to us, made helpful suggestions and both are friendly to the guests. I would recommend these two restaurant staff, the restaurant and hotel highly. I hope to return next year.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

The restaurant staff were the great features of this locale. Otherwise, not so comfy. We started out by them marking the wrong room number on our key holder card (off by one!) when we checked in. Luckily the bellman was with us. When 1 key didn't work, I tried my other & still nothing. So, he used his master key & we walked in on people already in the room. The bellman went to the house phone to check out where we should be & he was clearly getting a hassle from whomever he called. Really?? Just give him our correct room number so we can get settled in. The bed, supposed to be a Heavenly bed....needed updated! My back is still sore 2 days after leaving! I've slept on a Heavenly & this clearly wasn't it. Mattress badly needed turned. My spine was really uncomfortable due to a severe dip in the mattress! The other bed wasn't too bad, but my daughter was using it & we were there for her dance competition, so she needed the comfort!! Hotel staff thru the event were very accommodating & friendly. We didn't use many amenities on site due to our event time factors. Close to great restaurants. Parking convenient. As an SPG member, not what I'm accustomed to for a Westin comfort-wise.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Passport-Maven
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I recently stayed at the Westin in Long Beach CA, the staff was great and were happy to accommodate all my needs during my stay. The location is great, very close to the water and many great restaurants. Starwood hotels are always my first choice. I would definitely recommend the Westin hotel in Long Beach.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business