“Excellent meal & excellent service!!!”
Review of Gaucho Grill

Gaucho Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Gaucho Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #90 of 1,126 Restaurants in Long Beach
Cuisines: Argentinean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Broadway
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Great ambiance, an outstanding meal, and wonderful staff! I thoroughly enjoyed the chorizo sausage appetizer and the Mix Brochette skewers of meat with veggies. Fabulous favor. I was in town for business and plan to return to Long Beach for vacation and will treat my wife to a meal at the Gaucho Grill! Maybe two.

Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

I came here for happy hour with a few friends. The place has great ambience, good happy hour menu with awesome prices...but the service is a bit slow.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We ended up here after Phil Trani's totally flubbed a birthday dinner reservation. A quick "what's available" on the Open Table app and we were on our way to Gaucho Grill. I've eaten lunch there before and have always had a great meal as well as good service, but several of the others in the group had not been there before.
We were seated immediately on the heated outdoor patio, but were still able to hear the live music from inside. It was such a nice evening out and being seated on the patio only added to the great ambience. Our meals were all fantastic, cooked to perfection. James, our server, provided excellent, attentive service and even made suggestions from the menu to those who had not been there before. He made what started out what could have been a disappointing birthday dinner a total success and everyone had a great time. Thanks James! I will definitely be back and I'm sure the others in our group will too.
Be sure to try the white sangria!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

I made a reservation and no table was available to me upon my arrival. They scrambled to find a table in a corner of the room. The food was good - the steak was properly cooked and the black beans were good. At the same time, nothing execptional either!
The big issue is the service - very slow and not very organized. My appetizer never showed up...
The waiter was nice and polite but had too many tables, barely saw him.
Overall, don't expect great service or great food. In 4 words: just an average place

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Delicious food: we had sirloin (NY strip) and skirt steaks- both were tender, flavorful, and cooked to our specifications. The veggies were savory and the soft, yet crusty bread (starter) served with Chimichurri was excellent.

Excellent wine: we had a 2009 Merlot that was the perfect compliment to our dishes.

Fast, friendly service.

Warm, inviting ambiance.

A fantastic experience, I would recommend Gaucho to anyone with an appreciation for excellent culinary fare and customer service.