“The best rib in town:”
Review of Naples Rib Company

Naples Rib Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Naples Rib Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 1,126 Restaurants in Long Beach
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Naples Plaza
Transit: LB transit busstop right in front of location
Reviewed December 21, 2013

This place the rib is the best I order baby back rib ful rock is so good, in all BQ in LA this is the one that I will recoment to everyone. I love this place only problem the open late only at night. Service is excellent.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

My wife and I chose the Naples Rib Company in Long Beach for a special family outing. From parking on arrival, through our 45 minute wait (a norm without reservations), through dinner and dessert and back to picking up our car, every employee of the Naples Rib Company provided the best of service! Friendly, knowledgeable and quite helpful! We have visited their property in Newport Beach in the past and experienced the same great service.

Our meals were prepared exactly to order, drinks were excellent and the service perfect! My wife had a roast beef and I had fried shrimp. We will return!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Our meal was wonderful. The service could have been better. We ordered food to go for my parents who were staying at a nearby hotel. We specifically asked for untensils. She said everything needed was in the bag. They were not.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

ABSOLUTELY Wonderful! The food was just as good as I had hoped after reading other reviews; the Tri-Tip is outstanding & my hubby and Mom-in-Law raved about the ribs, prime rib & brisket.

Carrie Z., our server, was very friendly & helpful.

BIG KUDDOS to the restaurant & staff for being VERY Gluten Free friendly & aware. Having Celiacs this made a huge difference in my dining experience!

Definetely will be back, as we just moved from Kansas City (home of great BBQ) & this was better than many in KC.

1  Thank kmorgan77
Reviewed July 1, 2013

They catered a regatta party. They ran out of ribs, so can only vouch for the pulled pork. Worth a stop.

Review collected in partnership with Watchb4go.com