“Wedding rehearsal brunch”
Review of Naples Rib Company

Naples Rib Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Naples Rib Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 1,117 Restaurants in Long Beach
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Naples Plaza
Transit: LB transit busstop right in front of location
“Wedding rehearsal brunch”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Excellent food, drinks, service and price for 30 people. We couldn't have had a better experience. Jennifer our waitress was fantastic. The venue was very roomy and comfortable, the drinks were great, the price was fantastic and the food was DELICIOUS! We were VERY, VERY happy!

Visited August 2012

Long Beach, California
“The Best Ribs in Town!”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

If you love BBQ, you'll love Naples Rib Co. Their food is consistently excellent. We've been eating there for years, either in or take out and we've never been disappointed...Ribs, Baby Back, Chicken, Tri Tip, the hog Pack ( for a party) and salads, great sides, and corn bread. The owners and the staff are great! They're on 2nd st. right in the heart of Naples...and they've got parking! Go there, You won't be disappointed!

Visited March 2012
Seal Beach, California
“Am I just a curmudeon?”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Looking back on my recent reviews, it would seem so. However, I really do try to give each place it's fair shake.

It's been many years since we've been here so we decided to give it a try. Not a good choice.

Service was very good, I must say that. However, from my entree combo of ribs, chicken, brisket, and hot sausage, I can't even give it an average rating.
Let me count the ways:
1) Ribs-- burned on the outside, and dry. Absolutely had to apply the sauce from the accompanying dish or I would have gagged. And believe me, there was VERY little meat on the bone.
2) Chicken was burned on the outside.
3) The brisket was quite good, I assume since it wasn't placed on the grill.
4) The hot sausage was just that, but chewing it with its burned skin conflicted with my attempt to appreciate it.

Bottom line: Go to Madeira's in Los Alamitos for ribs. The sauce is applied before it arrives, and there is PLENTY of meat on the baby back ribs.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Luv2travel009
Palm Springs, California
“Great Comfort Food”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

This is a great comfort food place. Wow. The ribs are very tasty. The baked potatoes are great.....everything is tasty and good.

Long Beach, California
“Consistently Great”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

You should be prepared to eat a lot as the portions are huge. Cornbread served first is delish and the ribs melt in your mouth. I don't like a lot of sauce and they put the sauce on the side which is perfect. We go here at least once a month and have never been disappointed.

• Visited March 2012