WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Tower Motel Long Beach

Tower Motel Long Beach
Ranked #36 of 56 Hotels in Long Beach
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“The best motel in Long Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

I feel like home every time I stay here. Very clean and complete with everything I need at home with microwave and other appliances. The cost to stay in this motel is very reasonable. Free parking and Free unlimited WiFi is very good. Surrounding areas are safe with many restaurant and cafe. The management is very friendly and helpful. I will recommend this motel to my family and friends, for sure!

Room Tip: Room 105 that I used to stay with additional room inside is very suitable for family with children...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Mohd Safie M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Cardiff, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

The room was clean and service was great. The manager was really helpful, he managed to fix my guitar that was broken in transit and also managed to remove scratches I got on the rental car! Now that is my kind of service.

Room Tip: All the rooms are clean and well serviced.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank matt c
Lakewood, Colorado, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

Kind of what I expected upon reading reviews. Nothing special. Rooms were pretty clean, beds were comfortable, & the guy didn't get mad that we didn't get out by check out time (gave me extra time to shower & stuff after packing). The only real down sides are 1. the neighborhood is yucky & 2. it's a one way drive that has a gate at the end that can only be opened by the motel employees, so heaven forbid you need to leave when they are sleeping. You will have to very carefully back out all the way to the street, as there is no room to turn around. No pool or anything, just a place to crash, which was fine for us, as we were only there 2 nights & all we used the room for was to crash out after big days at Disneyland, the beach, etc

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Heather S
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I made a last minute trip to Long Beach for our anniversary and endes up getting a room at the Tower Motel. I wasn't that pleased with the location but the rooms were very nice! You can tell they recently remodeled and the beds were very comfortable. I had a pleasent stay for a cheap price. I would definitely recommend this place to others.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank aross2988
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2012

Very disguisted! They didn't have a room and sent me to another hotel that was dirty, gross, and not what I expected at all. I was not compensated at all for my inconvenience and it put major damper on my vacation

• Stayed June 2012
2 Thank Tbadiyo

Travelers are raving about these Long Beach hotels

California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2012

I stayed here 2 weeks while working in Long Beach. Very clean, quite, but limited parking for pickups or larger vehicles. Check in and out very easy. Beds good, sheets clean. Maid service daily, did a good job. The location is not the best part of town. I saw no roaches. The refrigerator was handy as I take my lunch to work. I took my own coffee maker, which was necessary, as one was not supplied. My wife probably would not want to stay here, but for me while working close by, no complaints at all.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank NRosenbaum
Los Angeles, California, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2012

I stayed about 9 days. The first few days were ok until they mentioned 4 days later; that I would have to switch from my nice big room, into a tiny room with Roaches, the room was right next door to the storage towel room!...Other than that; its Great restaurants that’s not even 2 minutes away. The staff service was pretty nice, and they’ll let you put your things in their storage room….the only problems I’ve seen are they have them roaches, I seen one crawling in the bed, I killed it… to bad ‘’there’s no refund’’ and all the other motels in the area were booked, other wise I would have asked for a refund. I Didn’t have anywhere else to go.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business