Tower Motel Long Beach
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
$169
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $208/night.

$134
AscendHotels
Best Western Of Long Beach(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
$155
$140
$159
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

Best Western Golden Sails Hotel(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
$159
$167
$123
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $188/night.

$218
$206
$167
$161
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $187/night.

The Queen Mary(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
$86
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 27, 2012

I stayed here 2 weeks while working in Long Beach. Very clean, quite, but limited parking for pickups or larger vehicles. Check in and out very easy. Beds good, sheets clean. Maid service daily, did a good job. The location is not the best part of town. I saw no roaches. The refrigerator was handy as I take my lunch to work. I took my own coffee maker, which was necessary, as one was not supplied. My wife probably would not want to stay here, but for me while working close by, no complaints at all.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank NRosenbaum
Reviewed April 11, 2012

I stayed about 9 days. The first few days were ok until they mentioned 4 days later; that I would have to switch from my nice big room, into a tiny room with Roaches, the room was right next door to the storage towel room!...Other than that; its Great restaurants that’s not even 2 minutes away. The staff service was pretty nice, and they’ll let you put your things in their storage room….the only problems I’ve seen are they have them roaches, I seen one crawling in the bed, I killed it… to bad ‘’there’s no refund’’ and all the other motels in the area were booked, other wise I would have asked for a refund. I Didn’t have anywhere else to go.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 10, 2012

Hotel was very clean, check in/out was a breeze, management stored my bag for the afternoon after check-out. Neighborhood is poor, but not desperate. I felt very safe, even at night. Lots of delicious, inexpensive resturants nearby; Vietnamese, Mexican (including a nice Hispanic grocery with a pollos al carbon stand on weekends), and others.
I booked a return, Close to the Metro and a pleasant walk to downtown Long Beach and nearby Cambodia Town. You could pay a lot more and get a lot less. I was a solo male traveler (age 52, small town midwestern white guy), but would bring my family (wife and teen daughter) back with me. Again, not a scary or dangerous neighborhood.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank mike b
Reviewed October 23, 2011

The area sucks. The managers are alright I guess...not to friendly. The room though, was exceptionally clean and rhe bed was nice and high...the wall had mirrors. Check outs a little early. Overall it was good for the price.

• Stayed: March 2011
2  Thank NotDiscombobulated
Reviewed September 29, 2011

Did not read reviews before accepting this motel. Pulled up to this so called 5 out of 5 points motel at 10:00 at night and it looked like the sixteen motel rooms were situated in a brightly light alley behind a motor shop. “Okay self, you did not check things out first so make a go of it”. Went to the room after check-in and turned on the lights to see an eight foot by ten foot room with no closet. It looked nicely decorated with a well decorated bathroom. Okay. Turned around and saw something scampering across the bed. “What is that? A roach! Oh no, I am done.”
I went to management and asked for my money back for the three nights. He asked to see the roach. “Okay”. Of course, by the time we went back to the room the roach was gone. “I don’t see no roach” the manager said .I suppose that I could have killed the roach as evidence of my claim, but I did not come 2000 miles to stomp roaches. His solution? He offered me another room, because they have a NO REFUND policy. “You are kidding? If the room has roaches the property has roaches and I have NO ROACHES where I come from”, I retorted. I just want my money back. Request denied.
BUYER BEWARE. If you insist on this one, try one night at a time. As for me? I don’t sleep with roaches…ever! Money lost lesson learned.

Room Tip: rooms are in an alley.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business