If i could give this hotel a minus star I would.
1) The first thing me and my husband, which had ordered 3 days stay in advance, was asked in the front desk if it was "payed by the hour??!!!"
2) We ordered 3 night stay on hotels.com so we could unpack our backs, but the front desk told us, we had to change room on the 2. night.
3) the first night there was a lot of cars on the parking lot, and 2 hours later ( when the 1 dollar hookers got the money ) the parking lot was empty.??!!
4) The Indian guy on the front desk is not use to the USA service level. Very bad level!
5) on there homepage it says that it is near the city metro but it is 1,5 miles from the Motel. And you need to cross freeway to get there!More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included