“Best Entire-Family Entertainment in Long Beach!”

The All American Melodrama Theater and Music Hall
Corona, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Entire-Family Entertainment in Long Beach!”
Reviewed December 17, 2011

I've been to almost every show since the All American Melodrama first opened its doors. I live in Corona now but I still try to drive over there at least twice a year just to see their hillarious shows. The actors are great, spontaneous, and very friendly. The last time I went I took my husband, my teenage daughter, my parents, and my two little nieces and we all laughed so much even though my 2 nieces were not familiar with It's a Wonderful Life.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Priscilla H

Torrance, California
“The best use of time and finances in Southern California!”
Reviewed December 17, 2011

Old fashioned, live theater with audience interaction! Everyone loves to boo the villain and ahhh the beautiful damsel! Young and old, everyone I have taken would give this theater the highest rating for a fun escape from high tech life!

Long Beach, California
121 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Fun for everyone”
Reviewed December 12, 2011

Small venue with great acting. Lots of laughter along with being included in the activities.

Visited December 2011
Long Beach, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome amusing Melodrama”
Reviewed December 11, 2011

We experienced the "it's a Wonderful Christmas Carol" last night with friends and had a great time. Great humor and the actors were excellent.

2 Thank DeanGarr
“Fun and great entertainment”
Reviewed November 7, 2011

We had a fun time...everyone was happy and the show was very funny...worth the money