Review Highlights
Great time!

Reviewed July 24, 2018
Mark R
via mobile
Terrified 50 yr old Tried Surfing and LOVED it!!

Reviewed June 26, 2018
Marisa R
California

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Long Beach
from $135.00
from $320.00
from $49.99
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

My 12 year old son and I had such a great time. The level of knowledge by our instructor was unbelievable. There wasnt a question that went unanswered. When we went out our first time there was an issue at the beach, even tho we were out there for an hour and our lesson got cut short, we received an email that day for us to reschedule the lesson. The communication was outstanding and we got our lesson rescheduled without one hick up. When we went out for our 2nd time everything went great. We really had and awesome time. My biggest fear when booking this was how comfortable we would be? But, from the first hand shake to the last high five, we were very comfortable. I would highly recommend this company based on: price, comfortably, communication, professionalism, knowledge, friendliness and awesomeness! Thank you guys so much.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 26, 2018

My teenage nephew wanted to try surfing. I booked the lesson, and stressed for days because I'm 50, not incredibly athletic, scared of swimming in the ocean, and I have a brain injury (so I wasn't sure this was going to be safe for me). However, I didn't want my nephew to have to go alone. James at the Sunset Beach location is an expert in surfing, teaching, and in first aid. I felt safe, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. My nephew was a natural and was standing on the board on the first try. James knew how to help terrified beginners to students who are clearly ready to be pushed for more.

Anyone thinking this is too hard...think again! I'm so glad I pushed through my nerves and fears. I LOVED it!!! Big thank you to James in his expertise not only in surfing, but also in teaching. I can't say enough wonderful things.

Date of experience: June 2018