Hyatt Centric The Pike Long Beach
  • Breakfast included
$279
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Of Long Beach(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
BestWestern.com
The Queen Mary(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
$112
  • Room Service
Best Western Golden Sails Hotel(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
$299
$254
Priceline
1,104 results
All reviewsrooftop poolswivel tvbay streetlarge walk in showermaster suiterain showerparking structureconvention centerwithin walking distancemovie theatermini baroutlet mallsitting areaboutique hotelroom servicequeen marylocation is great
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I'm now in love with Long Beach!! And because of the people here at Hyatt The Pike! Accomodating, helpful, kind, attentive!! From the front desk to the restaurant to the bar to the pool to the staff and especially the room...All of it met my very high expectations! I will be back to visit you all!!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Not sure where to start. Is it boutique, or hipster cool, or just way understated? Maybe all! Arrived, and literally could not find the front door, because the entrance is SOOO plain and simple. Once inside, it's relaxed, and supremely unpretentious, yet very elegant and chic.
Even the elevators and hallways to the room have been thought about. It's all very deliberate to think they aren't your usual hotel. They win. I get it.
The room is clean, crisp, and functional. Über hip, low rise, and modern without being so cool its useless. Bathroom is great, and every detail is well thought out.
So, I forgot the staff. Wow. They fully get the vibe. These are not hospitality 101 graduates. You hardly know they are at work, but in a good way.
I'm coming back. Great gem amongst the neighboring corporate feel giants around them.
Nice work, Hyatt, at not looking, well....Hyatt :)
The term Boutique has been restored from small and old to cool and wonderful.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are a bit more spacious and worth the upgrade if they don't automatically give it to you !
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 3, 2013

My wife, 8 Year old daughter and I stayed at this hotel. Great hotel in a wonderful location. The rooms were updated, clean and very stylish. We didn't eat at the hotel because there were so many tasty restaurants in the area. Within walking distance to the Aquarium and pier and a free bus ride to The Queen Mary. Will definitely stay here again. The rooftop pool was clean and had great views of the harbor.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 28, 2013

My wife and I stayed here during our anniversary celebration, and I must say that I was pleasantly surprised. I grew up in Long Beach and could not believe the change to the downtown area. The staff was wonderful from check-in to check-out. Great room and customer service in a wonderful location. A little disappointed that the pool wasn’t open, but that was fine I didn’t want to swim anyway.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 18, 2013

My family loved our stay at this hotel. Not only walking distance to many shops, restaurants and attractions, but it's gorgeous and stylish inside, both lobby and room. Parking is inexpensive, which is great, since you can walk to the Aquarium of the Pacific and skip the more expensive lot there. Staff was very kind. The rooms and hotel are very quiet... with signs everywhere that ask guests to please keep the noise down after hours. Quiet is a big factor with me. My husband and son loved the pool area, which is rooftop. I would have given this a 5, but our room didn't have a tub and there was no jacuzzi at the pool area; but barring all that, I would be happy to return here! Maybe get a room with tub next time.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family