“So many Thai restaurants, this is the best!”
Review of Phuket Thai - CLOSED

Phuket Thai
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

I've been going here for many years. My favorite is Beef Panang. I like it nice and spicy, and that's how they make it. I've never had anything on the menu that I didn't like. The Pad Thai is always a good choice. When mangoes are in season, you can't beat the Sticky Rice and Mango. This restaurant is right on the corner, in the heart of Belmont Shore. It's not large, but it's not tiny, either. It's just the right size for a great experience. And just the right menu, too!

2  Thank AmeliaAirheart

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I get the chicken yellow curry every time. It is the best I've ever had. The Mee Krob appetizer and Choo Chee Plah (fish in red bean paste) are also fabulous. Never had a bad meal. The lunch specials are excellent and a bargain.

1  Thank Jim B
Reviewed November 17, 2011

I Love this place. The food is sooo tasty, the service is good and the atmosphere is friendly. They probably won't win any decorative contests, but they will win an award in food taste. I just know what I like, and they serve it beautifully. Try the thai Chicken wing appetizer and the Kai Haio seasoned chicken wrapped in banana leaves and fried. Not on the regular menu but on their appetizer menu.Check it out.