Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $110.00
from $400.00
from $197.95
3,040 results
All reviews queen mary glory days great ship tours qm suite porthole
Selected filters
Reviewed August 20, 2019 via mobile

What a great place for a business meeting. The QM is totally self contained with great restaurants, amazing views, awesome history and the rooms are amazing. Stay a night or two and it almost feels like a cruise.

Date of experience: August 2019
QM1934, Guest Relations Manager at The Queen Mary, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2019

Hi Chris,

We are so glad that you enjoyed your time aboard! We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed August 20, 2019
Review of: The Queen Mary

First off, I am a Ocean Liner buff and I LOVED it. I took a Lyft to the ship from the Hyatt Regency. Parking is a nightmare, but that's another story.

The tours are really neat and I wound up doing 2 of them and then some exploring on my own. Spent about 5 hours on board the ship that day. I ate at one of the restaurant onboard, but don't remember with one. The food was good, no complaints. I didn't stay on board, but want to come back and do so.

I can't understand the griping about it, but the ship is a artifact and yes, she was built in the 1930's and you will never get that kind of opulence anymore. Today's 'cruise' ships are too plastic and too big and will never be what the Queen Mary was.

1  Thank gmcp3251
Reviewed August 18, 2019

Wow, we stayed here for 2 nights and probably didn't see the whole ship. I felt like Rose on the Titanic! What a great place that puts you back in time. I loved it! Rooms were small but then again, you are on a ship.

2  Thank Diane G
Reviewed August 16, 2019
Review of: The Queen Mary

Can we just stop in to visit giftshops? And is handicap parking ok planning a trip soon would love to visit

Reviewed August 14, 2019
Review of: The Queen Mary

Spent one night here before sending our son off to summer camp in Catalina (the camp boat leaves from the same area where The Queen Mary is docked). There was a music festival going on in the same parking lot and it took us 20 minutes just to get into the parking facility. Had to park pretty far and carry our luggage thru a crowd of people to get to the hotel/boat. There are several music festivals in the Queen Mary Parking lot throughout the summer and it is an absolute nightmare trying to either get to the hotel. Absolute chaos! Somehow they think it is ok to have people checking into a hotel, 100s of kids leaving or returning from camp AND a music festival all going on in the same lot. And then they think it is appropriate to charge you $25 for overnight parking. They should have paid me for putting up with their hellish parking.

The boat itself could be really cool,but there is chipping pain everywhere and wood that is splintered and in need up repair. It is sad because the historic value of the ship will be lost without some kind of maintenance.

3  Thank Chantal D