Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $110.00
from $400.00
from $197.95
3,040 results
All reviews queen mary glory days great ship tours qm suite porthole
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2019
Review of: The Queen Mary

When I boarded this ship I was thinking this is going to be a waste of time and money. Well, I was wrong. Go to the Promenade Deck to the Tour center where you can get all your questions answered. I would recommend doing the glory days tour first. Ten on A Deck elevator level 3 to get the Cunard Story and Staterooms, the hotel lobby is on this level. l preceded to view the Engine room which was impressive. I had never seen a propeller so massively large. Electric motors and steam generators were just my kind of stuff to see. Check out the Wheelhouse and Ship model gallery. There is the Hunted House encounters, but I didn't do that,

Date of experience: May 2019
QM1934, Guest Relations Manager at The Queen Mary, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2019

Hello Leroy,

We are so glad that you experienced the rich history aboard the Queen Mary. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your visit and we hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed May 7, 2019

We visited the ship and did The Glory Days Tour - tour and history about of ship. It was quite informative and took us into areas unable to be visited on our own. The tour guide was good and entertaining while providing lots of information. We thought we'd be in and out in an hour and had to rush out after 3 hours with still more to see, so plan accordingly. Be aware that tours are timed, so you may have to wait, but there are restaurants and things to see while you wait. Look at the combined ticket with the USS Iowa that's about 15 minutes away for great savings!

3  Thank jknechtly

Hello,

Reviewed May 5, 2019

We just walked around and read the descriptions .
We haven’t taken any offered tours.
It is a hotel now but definitely shows it’s age and it seems that not much is invested in its appearance, the paint is peeling off on the exterior and it really needs some refurbishing.

Hi,

Thank you for visiting the Queen Mary. We appreciate your feedback as it allows us to better improve our services. We will address your concerns accordingly, as customer satisfaction remains a top priority to us. Thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed April 30, 2019

The ship is listing and all the floors are not level. They charged unexpected occupancy and facilities fees(facilities which we did not need or use). They charged for self parking. Really ??? I parked my own car 40 steps from the front door and they charged me for it ??? Come on stop the nonsense !!! Since we had these 3 extra expenses for $53.23., we did not go on any of the tours.

1  Thank BrasilTraveler
Reviewed April 29, 2019
Review of: The Queen Mary

I had to pay $80 just to get in before 6 pm. Drinks are very expensive and the beer selection was very bad. Never again

2  Thank Sam A