“Great Shrimp Tacos for on the run. ”
Review of Baja Fish Tacos

Baja Fish Tacos
Ranked #13 of 15 Quick Bites in Long Beach
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Got a to go order of tacos and a quesadilla with plenty of salsa pico ect. Everything was hot when we arrived and the flavor and quantity of shrimp was awesome loved it definitely coming back.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

I love Baja Fish Tacos. Staff is very friendly, food is delicious and fresh made.
I love their beans and rice, kids love their enchiladas, my daughter loves their moist grilled chicken.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed July 10, 2017

I just loved eating in this place outside on 2nd street. I am not much on spicy food, really just like basic Mexican, having said that I love refried beans and white rice. Their rice and beans have got to be the best I ever tasted, add in some nice hot tortilla chips and this nana is thrilled.
Daughter had grilled chicken tacos, I tasted the chicken and it was moist and tender, cooked just right.
Grandkids loved it, except the little one was sad there was no "orange" rice - which was just fine by me.
Will definitely find one of these closer to home for my beans and rice fix.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed January 18, 2017

it's a healthier, "faster food" option restaurant, and this place has the most delicious, buttery rice!! it might be the best mexican style rice i've ever had! i also love their chicken tacos too.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed January 4, 2017

If you want Mexican food in Belmont Shore, this should be your last choice. Any of the other places (Super Mex, Taco Surf, PJ's, Rubio's ) is better. The food here is really bland. The place is clean and the staff is very nice but the food is so blah. We got take out here when Super Mex was overloaded and both agreed we would not be back.

Date of visit: January 2017