We are traveling a lot, and have been seen different hotels and motels. We must admit that this motel was the best one we ever stayed in. The view was gorgeous. The stuff was friendly, well-organized, and helpful. The room - WOW! There was brand-new everything – furniture, pictures, freshly-painted walls, huge TV, ironing desk, fan. There was even a tray with a soft bottom and coffee-cup hollow, to take it into a bed with you!
The breakfast was amazing, with diverse and, which is important – healthy – meals. The breakfast room is big and comfortable. The last but not least to mention – the price was totally reasonable.
We don’t have enough words to thank the owners and the personnel for such wonderful beginning of our vacation. Since than, we stayed in 3 more places around Death Valley during this trip. Two of them were OK, one – horrible. Every time we were sorry only about one thing – that we were unable to move the Best Western with us to every new location…
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on scenic Highway 395, the staff of the The Frontier Motel will welcome you with a smile and ensure you have a comfortable stay that exceeds your expectations. We look forward to seeing you. Safe travels! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Best Western, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Frontier Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Frontier Hotel Lone Pine
- Best Western Frontier Hotel
- Best Western Lone Pine
- Lone Pine Best Western