booked this motel as a 1 night stop gap on our road trip from death valley to Yosemite. wasn't expecting much but was pleasantly surprised. reception staff aren't the friendliest but it was about 7pm at night and she might have had a bad day but it wouldn't put me off. rooms were a good size clean and comfortable and that's what I had come for. used the washing machine and dryer as we had lived out of our suitcase all week. $1.50 for the wash which takes about 30 mins IRCC and the dryer was $.50 for an hour. both excellent value and was pleased about that. didn't use the pool as we wasn't there long enough. breakfast in the morning was good, lots of hot and cold drinks. toast, cereals, pancakes, scrambled eggs I think and potatoes oh and sausage patties again IRCC. would stay again if passing. went and ate in the town which is a couple minutes down the road in a car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on scenic Highway 395, the staff of the The Frontier Motel will welcome you with a smile and ensure you have a comfortable stay that exceeds your expectations. We look forward to seeing you. Safe travels! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Frontier Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Frontier Hotel Lone Pine
- Best Western Frontier Hotel
- Best Western Lone Pine
- Lone Pine Best Western